Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Good morning gang!
Well, i got that heat mat in the mail yesterday and quickly put it into action on my gr floor.
Got up this morning and it was 75F in there...yeepa, yeepa!!
The other heater was not even in there ...so....its gonna do very nicely ....and at only 180 watts from the wall.....its a very ,very wise choice and money(115 US) well spent.
Cheers gang...enjoy your day.

Hey Duggan and crew! I got caught up in other journals and had some catching up to do. Glad to hear that mat worked out for you! I recently picked up a 1000wDE HPS to try and raise temps in the tent and it did that job for sure. It almost melted a surge protector lol. All is well, just means I cant get rid of my oil-filled heater just yet.
I had my DP Durban Poison and DP Blueberry come out of ground just recently. First two plants in Docs soil. Hope I dont mess up too bad.

Hey Duggan and crew! I got caught up in other journals and had some catching up to do. Glad to hear that mat worked out for you! I recently picked up a 1000wDE HPS to try and raise temps in the tent and it did that job for sure. It almost melted a surge protector lol. All is well, just means I cant get rid of my oil-filled heater just yet.
I had my DP Durban Poison and DP Blueberry come out of ground just recently. First two plants in Docs soil. Hope I dont mess up too bad.

Evenin Archie , gang, your goin down the right path. Doc's gear is so easy to use and requires little effort , with no stress.
You will enjoy Archie....cheers...:passitleft:

Welcome my dude, let's get brixy :passitleft:. Please check your breakers and electrical connections and don't burn the house down!

Welcome my dude, let's get brixy :passitleft:. Please check your breakers and electrical connections and don't burn the house down!
Hey Killerbudz! No worries man I have a little electrical experience and I was nervous from jump street with the 1000wHPS. I’ve got it turned down to 600w and I’m a lot more comfortable. Meanwhile I have a new grow light coming.

Evenin Archie , gang, your goin down the right path. Doc's gear is so easy to use and requires little effort , with no stress.
You will enjoy Archie....cheers...:passitleft:

Hey Duggan thanks buddy. I’m very excited for this grow! Durban Poison is one I’ve never had the pleasure.Im in it for revenge with Blueberry. Had a different breeders blueberry revel on me way back in my first grow. Never got to try her.

Glad to see you around again Scotia...hope you are ok...and all is well.
That will change once those beauties go into flower. Good to see you around @Darkscotia hopefully things have been sorted out for you.

Feeling a lot better theses days and getting energy back. Best part is I’m at home and not the shitty hospital. Been just taking it easy.
Best part from my month break from not smoking anything at all. I now get fried again. Haven’t had that feeling in like 20 years lol. My have to take breaks more often.

Feeling a lot better theses days and getting energy back. Best part is I’m at home and not the shitty hospital. Been just taking it easy.
Best part from my month break from not smoking anything at all. I now get fried again. Haven’t had that feeling in like 20 years lol. My have to take breaks more often.
It is crazy what a little break can do to ones tolerance. Glad you are home and seem to be on the mend bud!

Just stopping in Duggs, glad that mat is working out! I'm running a few here for clones at the farm, as well.

It is crazy what a little break can do to ones tolerance. Glad you are home and seem to be on the mend bud!

I'm all about those tolerance re-sets! SweetSue has a great thread or two on this site where a few of us have gone through it together. I highly recommend the protocal she has laid out there for anyone interested in giving it a shot!

Cheers gang

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom