Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Just stopping in Duggs, glad that mat is working out! I'm running a few here for clones at the farm, as well.

I'm all about those tolerance re-sets! SweetSue has a great thread or two on this site where a few of us have gone through it together. I highly recommend the protocal she has laid out there for anyone interested in giving it a shot!

Cheers gang

:ganjamon:
Stoney is right on! I recently did the reset protocol and man it did my tolerance a world of good. Truthfully,that only lasts as long as your willpower to not overindulge. Which for me was about two weeks before I was back to smoking about the same amount as I was before haha.

Whats up Duggan how have you been? Looks like you haven't skipped a beat, plants look fantastic!

I ended up tearing down my grow after we got back from Jamaica. My plants didn't fair well and I was sick of trying to keep the humidifier feed all the time and never having enough AC or elec to keep the env right so I just tore it all down and started going to the dispensaries. After a while I realized I was spending more at the dispensary than I was on my mortgage so I decided to buy a house that suited growing better and get setup to do it with less work this time around. The house we moved into has a three car garage and I'm gonna build a wall to separate one bay worth of garage space to be my grow room. I'm going to be doing a mini split AC so I can keep the room sealed and not have to deal with constantly pumping endless amounts of water into the air to try and keep the humidity up here in the desert and will get a CO2 setup so I only have to exchange the air once or twice a day. Unfortunately my electric panel is maxed out so I will need a sub panel just to add the new AC so I might get an extra circuit or two ran into the room while I have the electrician here. Don't you work on AC or elec? If so any advice is always welcome (or from anyone else here with knowledge on the subject), since I get to start from scratch I want to at least try and make sure I do the cooling / dehumidifying / exhaust / elec right while I can :) I'll get a build thread up soon, i'm still in the planing stage but need to get this project rocking I miss my free :passitleft:

Hope all has been well :green_heart:

Whats up Duggan how have you been? Looks like you haven't skipped a beat, plants look fantastic!

I ended up tearing down my grow after we got back from Jamaica. My plants didn't fair well and I was sick of trying to keep the humidifier feed all the time and never having enough AC or elec to keep the env right so I just tore it all down and started going to the dispensaries. After a while I realized I was spending more at the dispensary than I was on my mortgage so I decided to buy a house that suited growing better and get setup to do it with less work this time around. The house we moved into has a three car garage and I'm gonna build a wall to separate one bay worth of garage space to be my grow room. I'm going to be doing a mini split AC so I can keep the room sealed and not have to deal with constantly pumping endless amounts of water into the air to try and keep the humidity up here in the desert and will get a CO2 setup so I only have to exchange the air once or twice a day. Unfortunately my electric panel is maxed out so I will need a sub panel just to add the new AC so I might get an extra circuit or two ran into the room while I have the electrician here. Don't you work on AC or elec? If so any advice is always welcome (or from anyone else here with knowledge on the subject), since I get to start from scratch I want to at least try and make sure I do the cooling / dehumidifying / exhaust / elec right while I can :) I'll get a build thread up soon, i'm still in the planing stage but need to get this project rocking I miss my free :passitleft:

Hope all has been well :green_heart:

Hey there bud! Man you've been gone a while. Glad to see ya back, I can help with the AC part of it for sure. If you're sealing the room, you shouldn't need to exhaust anything if you're running CO2. Just seal up that room and you should be good to go. Do you plan on doing the mini split yourself or hiring it done? If you are going to hire it done, find a Bryant Dealer that is selling the Bryant ductless splits. They are priced right and they give exceptional heat at low outside temps. I imagine you will need some heat in the winter? Just give me the size of the room, the watts from the wall for your lights and the heat output of your dehumidifier and I will size it for you. You shouldn't need anything bigger than a 20 amp 220 volt circuit to run it.
Nice to see ya around again Smokey, tell the missus hi for us and I'm still running your Bubba Hash, I got one in flower now matter of fact. If you want it back just let me know.

Wow...great to hear from you Smokey.We all wondered wat happened.Thanks for getting us up to date with your goings on.
Congrats on the house purchase.. .you will get back to smoking your own in no time bud.
Yes. A sub panel out in your garage somewhere will be awesome.I would just make it a small one however ....If you take a 6/3 out there and get your elec. to install a 60 amp lil panel , you will have loads and loads of ampacity and capacity for all your stuff. If you dont run a panel and wanna just take needed circuits out there...i would run two 12/3's for two 20amp split circuits.That will also be lots for ya.
Let us know what you decide.....great to have you back .....cheers Smokey.
Oh...btw ..gang...just got an email from ACE...my A5 X Malawi and Bubba Hash are on the way....yeepa...yeepa.

Wow...great to hear from you Smokey.We all wondered wat happened.Thanks for getting us up to date with your goings on.
Congrats on the house purchase.. .you will get back to smoking your own in no time bud.
Yes. A sub panel out in your garage somewhere will be awesome.I would just make it a small one however ....If you take a 6/3 out there and get your elec. to install a 60 amp lil panel , you will have loads and loads of ampacity and capacity for all your stuff. If you dont run a panel and wanna just take needed circuits out there...i would run two 12/3's for two 20amp split circuits.That will also be lots for ya.
Let us know what you decide.....great to have you back .....cheers Smokey.
Oh...btw ..gang...just got an email from ACE...my A5 X Malawi and Bubba Hash are on the way....yeepa...yeepa.

:high-five:
How many did you get ? I went for 10 ea (2 five packs) of A5 X Malawi
and a 5 pack of the Malawi x PCK # 47 purple pheno x New Killer Malawi

hiya Duggan,

I followed one of your grows in the past, and liked the outcome. So I'm already 2 weeks behind and will catch up shortly. Wanted you to know I subbed in.

:high-five:
How many did you get ? I went for 10 ea (2 five packs) of A5 X Malawi
and a 5 pack of the Malawi x PCK # 47 purple pheno x New Killer Malawi
Hey G...nahhh could only afford a 5 pack of A5 x Malawi...and 3 fems of Bubba Hash....my bill for those 8 seeds was 173 Can.
My next grow is going to be a special one too.I have four more tester strains from Neiko(ACE)......on deck are two A5 X Panama and two Zamadelica Elite X Panama.
hiya Duggan,

I followed one of your grows in the past, and liked the outcome. So I'm already 2 weeks behind and will catch up shortly. Wanted you to know I subbed in.
Welcome to my journal Bode
Hope i don't disappoint you sir.Cheers

Hey G...nahhh could only afford a 5 pack of A5 x Malawi...and 3 fems of Bubba Hash....my bill for those 8 seeds was 173 Can.
My next grow is going to be a special one too.I have four more tester strains from Neiko(ACE)......on deck are two A5 X Panama and two Zamadelica Elite X Panama.

Welcome to my journal Bode
Hope i don't disappoint you sir.Cheers

I'm hoping once released the price will be a bit less ?

Yup mine went 200 € which also got me 10 free ACE TROPICAL Mix feminized.
Selection of tropical sativas for warm climates. It mainly contains Central American sativas, Malawi genetics and Haze/Thai hybrids.

"For every 100 € of purchase, we pay the shipping costs and you can choose for free:

5 feminized seeds for free to choose between the following feminized strains: ACE Mix, Tropical Mix, ErdPurt or Orient Express.

EDIT: 234.OO USD for 25 Feminized special order (I bet I actually get 27 :))
at 25 its 9.36ea door to door (a bit less if extra) all in all I am happy considering
it is a special order and not really much more than I normally spend each for Feminized seeds

I'm hoping once released the price will be a bit less ?

Yup mine went 200 € which also got me 10 free ACE TROPICAL Mix feminized.
Selection of tropical sativas for warm climates. It mainly contains Central American sativas, Malawi genetics and Haze/Thai hybrids.

"For every 100 € of purchase, we pay the shipping costs and you can choose for free:

5 feminized seeds for free to choose between the following feminized strains: ACE Mix, Tropical Mix, ErdPurt or Orient Express.

EDIT: 234.OO USD for 25 Feminized special order (I bet I actually get 27 :))
at 25 its 9.36ea door to door (a bit less if extra) all in all I am happy considering
it is a special order and not really much more than I normally spend each

Yes , Neiko and i were talking about the price too. All in all it's still not too bad compared to other breeders,....and ACE knows their shit , so , i know those seeds are top notch genetics. I just cant wait to grow out this next line up of A5 X Panama and the Zam Elite X Pan. These sativas are the real deal , and wish others could indulge in this A5 X Malawi.....like i'm about to do right now....cheers G!....Oh ya ,..i got to choose freebies too...i chose the other mix...whatever that one was....they're regs,...so not much good to me, really.

Man those seeds from ACE sound really nice. I need to stay away from their catalog lol.
I setup my new journal for my Brix journey and would love to have anyone and everyone come on over
Brick journal

Great day to ya'l gang. got a few pics today. Four plants have been in the 26ers for 9 days now and have been in 'boot camp' with Lottsa SCing . First drink in a day or two will be their first taste of GE . Have been spraying with DeStress and Brix while LST continues and i suspect some tying down will happen soon. Here's how they are today....enjoy the night gang...
]

Back
Top Bottom