Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Awesome Duggan, thanks for the breakdown. I’m always looking for ways to combat the colder temps as I grow in an unseated garage in SoCal. Just like you humidity is low and add a oil filled radiator style heater to the mix Andy things start getting dry. I got it pegged now, it I’m way curious about that heat mat you bought. How are you planning to implement it? Will it heat the containers too much? Will you use a temperature controlled outlet to dial it in or just let it eat and heat! So many questions, apologies for grilling you so early.
Hey Archie..no worriez ...ask all u want man. Yes that heat mat will be awesome in my GR and i cant wait to try it. It will simply be put on the cold concrete floor, under my big pots (which are on plant trollies.)It has a built ibn GFCI but no T Stat, It's only 180W and will prolly run 24 /7 with no timer installed. I just need it to provide some radiant heat ....coming from the floor to help take some of that cold chill outta the air. My other heater will be left in there for now , and if the heat mat works good it should stop that heater from coming on as much. It will NOT heat things up too much cuz it's on a very cold concrete floor and is only 180W. It should be a perfect addition to my enviro control. If it warms up the GR all by itself i will simply remove that other heater. Cheers Archie.
:surf:

:rollit:

:popcorn:

Now I have a scoob and the popcorn...

Mmm very curious about the Durban. Van grabbed my attention talking about its pain killing properties. Will be fun to watch this one, fo sure
:Namaste:
Oh , thats good to know Amy...didn't know its good for pain. Will make some good oil then....
I think with a 6hour cycle you not quite getting everything out of those buds Duggs. Maybe one day you’ll just take our advice about these oils :rofl: ... 8 hours is the go with the MB2. And don’t forget the lecithin - it’s imperative! :thumb:
Yup , it got a full 6 hrs and yes , i aded two tblns of liquid sunflower lecithin, 35 grms of produce(Thai Chi).
Why does the MB2 machine have a one hr. button for 'oil' if 8 hrs. is the proper setting. The reason i ran it for 6 and not 8 was because a couple members said to run it for 4 hrs....a couple said 8 hrs....so i decided to go between those two at 6.i have given testers out to three different people with severe pain to try them out on.Told them i want a report after one week of testing them. I used a fair amount of produce with 35 grms of produce with 1.25 cups of EVOO.
Thanks for stoppin by Amy...enjoy your day!
:thumb:Hi Duggs, Looking forward to the Durban and what you can do with it. I just harvested mine and they are in the low and slow. Brought more Stella's, I'll put them in the cooler:slide::Namaste:
Oh Dyno...perfect . Was your DP from CKS , Dutch Passion or somewhere else? How does it taste ? Potency , etc.?
I'm excited to see these Durbans, I've been wanting to run for long time.

That heat mat sounds like great idea, not only help heat room but keep roots nice and warm, especially with your big pots
:Namaste::passitleft:
Ya, i seen these heat mats last yr. but had no eatra cash for one. They have a real range in prices , so it's a good idea to search and find the best deal. This mat , i have seen for over 300 and as less as 115 (wat i paid!) should be great to get the chill off that cold floor and help warm up the roots , as you said...cheers Buck,..enjoy your day bud.
Subbed up and taking notes!:reading420magazine:
Man I am so late! I am here now Duggs!
Magoo, Yeti, glad to see you both . Enjoy your day you guys. Cheers.

and if the heat mat works good it should stop that heater from coming on as much.
If you do note this happening, I’d love to hear about it. As you are most likely aware, heaters and humidity have a volatile relationship ;) ! I think if it works out for you, my little spot in the garage would probably benefit as well. Cheers!

I have an under rug heater similar to what Duggan got. It's 5X7 and was originally purchased to use under the rug, ha!:rofl: priorities right!? Anyhoo, I used it in my garage on top of rigid insulation but under the tent, it works very well up until it got real cold in there and then the hair dryer was keeping low temps at 62 BUT the under rug heater was keeping those pots nice and warm so roots were toasty. I think that has a lot to do with why my plants are still doing very well. Now inside, the heater is under the tent AND under the rug a little. Doggies really like it!

:passitleft:

Oh Dyno...perfect . Was your DP from CKS , Dutch Passion or somewhere else? How does it taste ? Potency , etc.?

Mine has been a keeper for a few years now, a local clone originally, A very "To do " buzz, time to get stuff done, clean evergreen smell.

:Namaste:

I like those mats, and damn, prices are up and down, was looking on eBay. I had to put down a sheet of 2" hardboard insulation on my veg floor. It's seemed fix my cold problems, but root zone is still kinda cool, but still workable lol

Hope everyone is having a great Monday :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
Got the same thing under my flood tray in my tent. Somewhat related since we are all dealing with colder temps (except this Aussies :hug:), what about my water? I keep my water out in the garage and while I’m in no danger of it freezing, I do worry that too cold of water could be a shock to the roots. Anyone got advice one way or the other?

I'm like Duggs, I gotta buy water, I keep it in those 5 gal water cooler jugs, clear blue ones. I just keep mine off of the concrete and it stays just little under room temps. Damn concrete is like a heat sink. I think as long as it's above 60 you should be ok:Namaste::passitleft:
I used to fill those same jugs up at the vending machines. I make RO at home now but I still use the jugs to keep my RO in. Cheers Buck! My garage in SoCal can get in the 40’s and 50’s. I have em’ off the floor however.
If I consider hydro, we want cool water but not below 65-ish for roots. I suspect that’s the case here too.
By the way, Buck, I don’t think we’ve ever interacted but I’m researching Docs kit. In Darkscotias journal with Doc growing alongside, you mention in the middle of the journal your health being poor. Though we are strangers my heart went out to you as I read your words. I’m elated that you responded this morning and I hope your health is better.:green_heart:

Gazoo uses an aquarium heater... the long tube things... to warm his water I believe. I usually add a bit of hot water to top off the cool water. I get the hot water from my water dispenser. I usually use my water around 70-75f
Awesome, I’ve got some dialogue going with Gazoo elsewhere. I’ll mention it to him. Thanks Dajerm119!

Hey Archie, I though you were using Docs Kit, no? You don't want your water too cold. I'm not sure if this is a bad idea or not but my water comes very cold from earth's tap so sometimes, I boil a pit of water and add to the cold jug to heat it up but am thinking about getting one of those aquarium heaters Gazoo uses.

:passitleft:

I used to fill those same jugs up at the vending machines. I make RO at home now but I still use the jugs to keep my RO in. Cheers Buck! My garage in SoCal can get in the 40’s and 50’s. I have em’ off the floor however.
If I consider hydro, we want cool water but not below 65-ish for roots. I suspect that’s the case here too.
By the way, Buck, I don’t think we’ve ever interacted but I’m researching Docs kit. In Darkscotias journal with Doc growing alongside, you mention in the middle of the journal your health being poor. Though we are strangers my heart went out to you as I read your words. I’m elated that you responded this morning and I hope your health is better.:green_heart:

Thanks brother, I need to get a RO filter, my city water is so bad that I keep burning thru filters. I get 10 of those jugs filled for $12, I'm paying $50 a month lol, but still cheaper than $100 water bill plus filter. Hopefully I'll have new well drilled this spring, I'm sitting on great spring water.

I gotta get around the mag more, I've been discriminating lol, I've only been watching high brix grows lol. Doc has done a few job with the kit, I'm getting the hang of it now. Just to easy, but you gotta get few runs to get comfortable with.

Damn I'm rambling on again, sorry duggs, some I like to chat too much lmao, I think it's all this high brix weed:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom