Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

A large part of the nutriment regimen for High Brix is based on the electrical charge of the soil. There are all sort of ions and cations being created all the time, from the splitting of mineral molecules by the biota. The drenches flood the soil with formulas that are designed to electrically split existing mineral molecules, or to set up a charge that assists the biota. There is a soil measure called ERG (Energy Released per Gram) - literally measuring the electrical charge in the soil.

Electrical Conductivity: The Pulse of the Soil | EcoFarming Daily

So, the DBHBB drenches have an electrical charge in the bottle. :) I got zapped by a new bottle of Transplant a couple weeks ago. :p
:thumb: tell it brother!

Well, they produce very good genetics. Unfortunately, I fell into the trap many new growers fell into and thought autoflowers are easier to grow. This couldnt be further from the truth, in my experience. I was unaware just how important environment really was. Im sure, a more competet grower could do better than I so if you get a chance go fir it!

Thanks for the warning about the static discharge! I mix on my concrete floor too and would have got zapped at some point haha!
I have thought about grabbing some of their gear a few times but I really do not run autos so it makes it hard for me to want to. I have heard a few people mention pulling very respectable yields from them and it does seem like its pretty quality meds.

Well, they produce very good genetics. Unfortunately, I fell into the trap many new growers fell into and thought autoflowers are easier to grow. This couldnt be further from the truth, in my experience. I was unaware just how important environment really was. Im sure, a more competet grower could do better than I so if you get a chance go fir it!

Thanks for the warning about the static discharge! I mix on my concrete floor too and would have got zapped at some point haha!

Dont worry brother I had the very same issue with my first current grow wit docs gear. Environment is almost key in growing I'm now noticing lmao. But yea even tho I had issues with my first grow one being my gorilla glue#4 auto it's still smelling better then her sister which is in a 5gal hydro dwc bucket. Also the one in docs soil is almost twice her sister size an even tho she got burned up pretty bad she is making some nice sized buds that jus smell amazing she reminds of a bubble gum you used to see back in the day when I was a kid I used to get it alot the bazooka joe bubble gum. Any1 remember that old stuff hard as shit an didnt last more then 2 or 3 min lmao. But man did it have some good flavor for all of two seconds :laugh::rofl:. But yea once u get environment dialed in things jus start booming lol. Now I got my amnesia lemon in a 10 gal plastic pot an 2 devil's carnival clones in a 30 gal. In my tent an now the rh% is alil better they are jus zooming along.

A large part of the nutriment regimen for High Brix is based on the electrical charge of the soil. There are all sort of ions and cations being created all the time, from the splitting of mineral molecules by the biota. The drenches flood the soil with formulas that are designed to electrically split existing mineral molecules, or to set up a charge that assists the biota. There is a soil measure called ERG (Energy Released per Gram) - literally measuring the electrical charge in the soil.

Electrical Conductivity: The Pulse of the Soil | EcoFarming Daily

So, the DBHBB drenches have an electrical charge in the bottle. :) I got zapped by a new bottle of Transplant a couple weeks ago. :p

Gray , nice....thank you for that sir.....:passitleft:Explained so i can understand/dig it.

Lookin' great, Bro! Have fun & enjoy the day!
Thanks Krip..enjoy the day as well...:high-five:
Dam brother those look amazing congrats. Are the tops that have those white dots/clusters is that a bud that has no chlorophyll In it?
Yes...slightly bleached but still OK. Tells me my light intesity is right where i want it to be,..at maximum. Not too much bleaching but a lil as you noticed Cheers man!:high-five:
Looking like a really good pull again Duggan. Always chunky looking plants over here. Cheers
Thanks Scotia...great to see you around my friend...:cheer:Did you see the pics of what Paul at Cropmaster/Budmaster sent me to repair my 675 XG? He sent those two clusters and two 'drivers' no charge from the UK. Most excellent service from them...waaay after warranty expired. Pretty impressed with that . Now , if only i could replace that XG with a GOD #9 or one of their new hps #9's (hps doesn't stand for High Pressure Sodium...it stands for High Pressure Sun) Its there new line...supposed to be as close to the sun as is possible, but like all their lights...is very expensive. Cheers bud , and thanks for stopping by eh....:high-five:

Thanks Ween...i timed my CD's nice this crop. Like to give them both right before the start of rapid bloom , which is well after bud set. I know most give it considerably earlier than that but...it's just how i like to time them. You all know that time...when they seem to really take off. That's when i like to give the Cationic Drenches. Cheers.

They're well on their way, Duggs - lookin' fine! :thumb:

As usual! :rofl:

It looks like a thicker crop than last time, eh? :welldone:

Hey Gray,....ya it has filled in nice. Starting some mid bloom fade with one of the Chronic phenos. And still don't care too much for the one Durban pheno. But she has been blooming ok but nothing special. Hoping for a nice return ..this crop has been quite boring to grow, not much to do..cept for some pruning and of course all the early LST and stuff.
Cheers bud..enjoy the day . Say hi to M for us.

Back
Top Bottom