Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Hey Hook....evenin to ya . I'm gettin munchy now....chocolate chip muffins....
Your runnin outta time down there MR!....:blunt:Time to get your jackets out....lmao.....
I shouldn't laugh ...i went nowhere this winter....not cool...not good. Next Feb.....Its Sandals,..Negril.....those 7 days will go by like they were shot out of a rifle....:(

hehehe...yeah, a couple more weeks would be nice...let some snow melt at home...it just keeps comin', yesterday and today...FFS!!...COLD here today as well...got long sleeves on!, and that's inside...was gonna go out for a bit tonight, but said fook it...muy frío!!...if I gotta' wear pants...I'm not interested... :rofl:...gonna fire up the oven and cook up some hot wings...then maybe curl up under the covers and "talk"...:thedoubletake:;):rofl:...Good Luck Manana...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Just watchin the MB2 hopefully make some medicine. Using 35 grms. of Thai Chi , 1.25 cups of evoo, and two tbls. of liquid, sunflower lecithin. I have decided to run it for 6 hrs. and not 8. Some say four....some say 8, so i'm tryin six.
It's got no 6 hr. button so just pulled it at 2 hrs. in , and restarted it for 4 more....
I'm hoping it gives two different people some relief from their pain , and not get blasted off them.....:rollit:
Wanna welcome Gray , Nivek, Gazoo, O/L, ....cheers you guys...hope your chillaxin this aft.
Cheers.
Yeah I also want to grow a cbd Strain next time too so I can make edibles and not get smashed off it . Nice ✊

Oh subbing in Duggan :headbanger::headbanger::passitleft:

Welcome Joe...your a lil late...ha...Just in time for chop this morning.:high-five: Gotta get my youngest to his early game...then it's home to get things ready for the big day! Enjoy the day Joe and gang!.
Have a good one buddy :Namaste:

Morning Duggs, happy trim day to ya :laugh:. So you're thinking Sandals next year huh? Wasn't that quite a bit more than the 3 star places?
Hi bud...yes it is more money but Mare is tired of those 3 star places and wants better , so. We had a really good look at Sandals from the water when we were on our very first trip to the island and it looks just fabulous. our time there is going to be from Feb. 7 to 14th. just so ya know OK. i really , really missed going away this winter and am miserable because of it...PFFT! All the stresses of day to day life just get worse for some reason....Anyhow , must get things ready around here. Mare and my sis are coming over for noon to help me so...cheers eh.

Hey man just started a journal myself it’s my first grow I will be following you hoping to learn a few things
Hey Smitty, welcome to my journal. This journal is winding down with my harvest this morning but i will be starting another in the next week or so for my next grow that will be two more ACE strains with a tester strain of A5 X Panama...and A5 Killer Haze. Looking forward to getting to know u better. Cheers eh.
Plants looking great, Brother, and hope the harvest is smooth and the trim rookies are fast learners AND fast trimmers! :welldone:
Mornin to ya Krip...yup...got everything all ready to go here. I may get an early start ...cuz my help isn't showing up until noon. Cheers bud...have a great day.

Hey Smitty, welcome to my journal. This journal is winding down with my harvest this morning but i will be starting another in the next week or so for my next grow that will be two more ACE strains with a tester strain of A5 X Panama...and A5 Killer Haze. Looking forward to getting to know u better. Cheers eh.

Mornin to ya Krip...yup...got everything all ready to go here. I may get an early start ...cuz my help isn't showing up until noon. Cheers bud...have a great day.
Sweet I will make sure to track it down i started one it’s called my first outdoor grow feel free to take a look ima try keep up on it

Sweet I will make sure to track it down i started one it’s called my first outdoor grow feel free to take a look ima try keep up on it
Hey Smitty, hope it’s okay if I offer some advice. The easiest way for folks to get to your grow is to follow a link from your signature. Welcome and looking forward to watching you grow!
How To Add Links To Signatures

Nice update Duggs. :cheer:
I was finishing my read on Major PITA’s grow and near the end I saw the discussion about your bubblehash.
I’ll be studying your tutorial this weekend sir!
Speaking of Bubble Hash......do you have a recommendation for the bags Duggs? I have a 20 gallon bubble hash machine but no bags. At the grow store, they had 3 different options of bags. They had a 3 bag set, a 5 bag set, and an 8 bag set. I was kind of leaning towards the 5 or 8 bag set, but I didn't want to commit to it until I talked to one of you experts on it.

I have missed the tutorial on the process....does anyone have the link to it?

Speaking of Bubble Hash......do you have a recommendation for the bags Duggs? I have a 20 gallon bubble hash machine but no bags. At the grow store, they had 3 different options of bags. They had a 3 bag set, a 5 bag set, and an 8 bag set. I was kind of leaning towards the 5 or 8 bag set, but I didn't want to commit to it until I talked to one of you experts on it.

I have missed the tutorial on the process....does anyone have the link to it?

Hey Van! I'm sure Duggan will chime in in a few hours after the trim session but I think he'll suggest the 5 bags as a few in the 8 bag set will never or rarely get used. I think his fav is the 73....? I hope I got that right, he mentions it often. Another reccomendation will be to get w specific brand from bubble man because they will last a long time while others won't last long. I have the bags and the machine AND the trim, ha, I really need to try i!

Having fun yet Duggan!?!? :ganjamon:

:passitleft:

Sent ya a link in PM but for anyone else, simply do search for bubble bag. $560 for 4 bag set 20 gallon, 995 for 8 bag! :eek:
560$ for bubble hash bags? Seems bit steep lol

560$ for bubble hash bags? Seems bit steep lol
Yeah eh?
Haha but for real I’ve made bubble once before. It seems like a practice makes perfect thing. I’d like to know how to clean the bags cause my screens are a little gummed up. I suppose isopropyl works more than likely.

Yeah eh?
Haha but for real I’ve made bubble once before. It seems like a practice makes perfect thing. I’d like to know how to clean the bags cause my screens are a little gummed up. I suppose isopropyl works more than likely.
The best thing I have heard to do is clean them right after use using very cold water. I basically just rinse mine in cold water in the shower.

Back
Top Bottom