Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Top of the day to ya gang. just got finished transplanting...went very well this time...my back held out good....:)
Got a few pics of the process...most of you have seen this all before but,..but...gotta show it eh! Cheers gang.
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_001.jpg

This is what the space looked like before!
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_002.jpg

One of the 26 gal. "Rootbuilder" pots emptied out ...that is one big root ball.
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_003.jpg
two down...two to go!:)
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_004.jpg

In their place at the back. I put these two similar ones back there...they will be fine ...should be OK on their own , while i look after the front two!
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_005.jpg

"Black gold...Texas Tea...swimmin pools and movie stars".....whoops wrong page! ...
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_006.jpg

one root ball , one pot ready to use...notice how full it is!!! A full 26 gal's...not 24 not 20 ...a full 26!!!
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_007.jpg
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_008.jpg

Nice roots on the bigger one here.
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_009.jpg

Always dust the new hole with 'Roots' before putting her in it ...dust the roots a bit too!
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_010.jpg
Look at the lil one...the one that started all 'messed up' gonna give her a little lovin...see how she does!
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_011.jpg
transplanting_the_Double_Berry_s_012.jpg

There you are...you gonna make it ? I'l give her a few weeks to show if she's got what it takes to "make the cut" if not ., the other will be front and center for the ride with all this soil she can feast on! cheers gang....have an awesome Sat. would ya.

Oh by the way...don't forget about the contests...almost the end of the month!:)

The last 10 are gonna DRAAAAG! Lol. I hope y'all have a great time! Maybe ill make the next one guys :)

:thumb:

I've got tons of stuff to get done so the time will fly for me. The ride from MoBay to Negril will feel like forever, tho :)

future hypothetical meet ups in fantasy lands will be discussed..:circle-of-love:

:popcorn:

In like Flynn...

In like Flynn...
Ya BAR...wasn't that "in like Flint"? From the old 60's movie....right around the "Matt Helm" movies wasn't it? Anyhow , glad to have you aboard sir. Should be fun seeing how these DB's like our soil. Cheers bud!:high-five:
OH...just thought of another movie quote....anyone know this one??

"ive got two eyes.....one for each of ya".....great movie ...Ziggs, Canna, Nis anyone know this one....he was great as this character...prolly the best line in the movie too! Cheers gang!

Ya BAR...wasn't that "in like Flint"? From the old 60's movie....right around the "Matt Helm" movies wasn't it? Anyhow , glad to have you aboard sir. Should be fun seeing how these DB's like our soil. Cheers bud!:high-five:
OH...just thought of another movie quote....anyone know this one??

"ive got two eyes.....one for each of ya".....great movie ...Ziggs, Canna, Nis anyone know this one....he was great as this character...prolly the best line in the movie too! Cheers gang!

isn't it 'guns' not 'eyes'? :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom