Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Duggs, you rock my world and I thank you....

Man oh man, you really scored on this grow! Wow! Dozens and dozens of fat colas, lol!

+reps! :bravo: Blew your f'n record away, eh?

Dude I'm so happy for you man.

Congrats again my new friend. .

My guess stays the same but I did say 42 be nice. Lol

Those are some fat Cola s btw if coco doesn't work I'll be looking at docs kit.
Great mornin to ya Joe83. Please just get Doc's 'kit' yesterday...you will NOT regret it and will become one of the HB crew,...one of the gang...a "ner, de well misfit" A "weed snob" of the highest order...:) Coco will simply not get you High Brix cannabis and is /will be harder to manage the 'medium'. Doc's 'kit' will do 6, 7 gal. pots and you can re-cook and re-use the soil a minimum of three grows...beat that. When you get the feel for the soil and have a few grows under your belt,...it's possible to take that same soil into four , five, six or even more grows. It's all about the soil and knowing how it works. This is the key to all our success. IMO if i were you...i would ditch the Coco and get some of our soil cooking ASAP! Have an awesome day Joe!

I was totally just giving you a hard time with the low ball...but now I feel bad for going THAT low lol. That's just gorgeous!
Ya ,...you messin with my emotions....:goodjob:....:rofl:
Have a great day my good friend!:high-five:

NICE!!...:thumb:...how did Mare like the process?...missus h00k wasn't keen about helping at first...but really got into it...sure helps with the not so fun aspect of the whole process...You and Her have a Great evening!...whatever the final yield...will be pretty impressive for three plants! :bravo:...cheerz Bud...h00k...:hookah:
Ya , you nailed it Hook, she wasn't too thrilled but knew i really needed her help...she's a real trooper for me , in more ways than one!She went home stinking of fresh cannabis and her teenage son said she reeked of weed, and she musta been smoking all day. She doesn't smoke at all.....:tokin: We had fun but glad it only comes three/four times a year...it's a lot of work , but very rewarding. This yield will approach 30 Z's. which for this little GR is absolutly absurd...very happy with this strain of Double Berry and i highly recommend it for growers who need a short , extremely high yielding plant. It's perfect for a shorter room as it just didn't stretch AT ALL! Have an awesome day Hook, and thank you for your continued support bud!:thumb:

Beautiful harvest Duggs...congrats man!

I think I can smell it...looks so dank. You're gonna enjoy that mmmmmmmm
Thanks a bunch Beaves, so glad your around these parts. Have an awesome day would ya. Can you post a pic of your 'special' girl on my thread....i wanna show everyone what an awesome training job you are doing with her and that girl of yours is a PERFECT example of what i try and do each and every time with my plants....just a gorgeous specimen you've got growing right now....cheers to ya my friend!:thumb::Namaste:

:goodjob: Damn fine job Duggan!! Those are some chunky monkeys. What kind of smells are you getting?
Top of the mornin to ya Neiko, thank you sir! smells,...ya , very fruity with a bit of 'dank'. Extremely pungent but not skunky. Have a great Sunday bud....:high-five::Namaste:

Now that's one hell of a harvest Duggs!!! Simply marvelous brother, very impressive Buds we might add, HUGE!! We went a bit over 5 hrs an still need final trim and are NO WHERE near your pull man, 1/3 maybe......with 5 plants though not 3 lol. Great job buddy, you guys enjoy your evening.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
Hey AB, glad you were able to harvest some fine cannabis !5 hours eh....Mare and i were at it all friggen day and were pretty tired and sore when it was all done. She had to go home , get cleaned up , then come back over for our sat. visit together without the bpoys around....just a great weekend doing all the things i love , so all's good in "Duggans Dungeon"...:tokin: You two have an awesome Sunday together ...cheers eh!:Namaste:

Duggs, you rock my world and I thank you....
Shawnee, have never told ya how much i like your avatar pic....nice ! anyhow , seeing you as much as i do is a treat for me as you always inspire me some how. Make sure to have a great day on the 'ranch'. i envy your time at such a cool spot on our globe. :Namaste::circle-of-love:

That double berry made some nice size buds... and a lot of work.. congrats.
Yes T,..lots of huge colas and buds , rock hard and very heavy. I highly recommend this strain for growers who need a short , high yielding plant for tight spaces. it just didn't stretch at all, enabling me to veg them longer to get the sixe in the branches , so they could produce those larger buds and colas. cheers bud!:high-five:

Man oh man, you really scored on this grow! Wow! Dozens and dozens of fat colas, lol!

+reps! :bravo: Blew your f'n record away, eh?
Gray , my friend who is ALWAYS there for me...i see you....i see you around , helping everyone as usual. Never leave this place my good friend, your presence is far too valuable for everyone here. Cheers to you sir , and thanks so much for your continued support. Ya , my yield this grow will surpass all previous yields . I'm expecting to get very close to my goal of 2 pounds ,..or 32 Z's. It's gonna be very close and TBH if i get more than 25.5 (old record with the MK Ultra)i will be blown away. The main reason for such a high yield this time was the lack of any stretch enabling me to grow them bigger for that coveted high yield. This strain is a very , very good one for growers who have smaller spaces to work with . Cheers bud...have a great Sunday Gray!:Namaste:

Wow! Those plants were huge! Imagine what you could pull if you ever got 4 to go the distance...I think the closet would explode :)
It really doesn't matter how many plants in my GR ,..it depends on space available and how to train them to FILL that space. I could get the same yield with only two plants but growing only two in my GR would mean putting all my eggs in only two baskets , instead of three or four. That's why i like to start four , just in case one bites the dust in the first few weeks , which is just what happened these past few grows. With this grow that front plant , having all 26 gal's to herself , she took it , and ran with it producing more than the back two in the same pot. WTF eh....worked out fine ! cheers and have an awesome Sunday bud!:Namaste:

Thanks Duggan.

Ya can't pull the trigger yet bid on coco as some people have went out of Thier way to help me and teach me let me learn this and I'll be pming you later. Is it expensive to make switch.? Size Houghton is issue on my house . 5 foot tent. Few years I'm building an extension on house . I'll relocate and have more Houghton available. But maybe I can get enough to try a test pot on 5 gallon pot I like 3 and 5 gallon. Of docs high box kit. Any links where to start learning and reading about it.?

Duggan, that harvest.... Congrats man, well done! Those girls are so frosty and looking soooo delicious, I bet the smoke is going to be awesome!
:goodjob::bravo:

Thanks 'kid'. I haven't tried this Double Berry before , so i'm anxious to , for sure! I grew it for it's supposed excellent fruity flavor. We'll see , but like i said , for growers who have limited space up top, this is the strain to try. It stretched ZERO percent upon flip and i kept waiting for it to go crazy 'up' but it never did...amazing strain. Highly recommend it! Cheers bud and have a great day !:high-five:

Thanks Duggan.

Ya can't pull the trigger yet bid on coco as some people have went out of Thier way to help me and teach me let me learn this and I'll be pming you later. Is it expensive to make switch.? Size Houghton is issue on my house . 5 foot tent. Few years I'm building an extension on house . I'll relocate and have more Houghton available. But maybe I can get enough to try a test pot on 5 gallon pot I like 3 and 5 gallon. Of docs high box kit. Any links where to start learning and reading about it.?

It's very easy to make the switch. No big deal and Doc's 'kit' is very inexpensive at around 80 dollars US , i think. One kit will do 6, 7 gal. pots , and you don't have to use it all at once ....cook it all but use only what ya need , save the rest for your next grow , if your only doing a few , got it? The soil does NOT go bad and will keep indefinitely OK! Go to one of Doc's threads and click on "how to use the High Brix kit". Do some reading! I'm tellin ya , make the switch right now....cuz if ya wait ...you'le wonder why ya didn't do it when i said too...easy , peasy choice in my Op. cheers bud! :high-five:

Duggs that is one hell of a harvest. Beautiful plans man, the thickness is awesome. Some super big ladies for you!!

Thanks a bunch Shiggs....This Double Berry is a special one ...that's for sure!
Hope you feel peachy today ...stay strong and positive...you get lots of help and support from all of us. Please don't shut us out OK....we really care Shiggs. Have an awesome day my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks 'kid'. I haven't tried this Double Berry before , so i'm anxious to , for sure! I grew it for it's supposed excellent fruity flavor. We'll see , but like i said , for growers who have limited space up top, this is the strain to try. It stretched ZERO percent upon flip and i kept waiting for it to go crazy 'up' but it never did...amazing strain. Highly recommend it! Cheers bud and have a great day !:high-five:

It's very easy to make the switch. No big deal and Doc's 'kit' is very inexpensive at around 80 dollars US , i think. One kit will do 6, 7 gal. pots , and you don't have to use it all at once ....cook it all but use only what ya need , save the rest for your next grow , if your only doing a few , got it? The soil does NOT go bad and will keep indefinitely OK! Go to one of Doc's threads and click on "how to use the High Brix kit". Do some reading! I'm tellin ya , make the switch right now....cuz if ya wait ...you'le wonder why ya didn't do it when i said too...easy , peasy choice in my Op. cheers bud! :high-five:
Thanks bud I'll give some read and see what's up. Thanks for looking out

Hey Nis..you might wanna go up not down,...just so everyone knows..it took me and Mare over three hours to trim up the front/big one. This crop has gone way over what i thought it would . I'm soo stoked..started at 9:30 , Mare showed up at 10, as planned ..just got all cleaned up at 4:30. took us all day to trim and hang properly. i'm very certain this crop will break my record out of this room of 25.5,...i'm gonna go with a guess of 31 z's...i'l make it just shy of 2 pounds,..that's my guess. i had to add five more strings and am confident ! Cheers Nis and Gang...pics ahead !:)

You will, be patient and get Doc's gear!

Very good guess Gazoo! your reasoning is quite sound. Even when i trim them off the sticks the weight will be there,..and my finish , dry weights will be accurate and dry enough to smoke , smoothly. Extra thick and heavy colas were trimmed up short to keep drying even across the whole crop. five days will do it. cheers Gazoo!

Good guess Hook, but it'l be light:)

Cheers gang ...here are my harvest pics. First off, i have to thank Doc Bud again for all he does for us bunch a stoners and ner'de wells,..misfits on the loose...with something we call a 'Kit'! Sherry will be contacted from Gorilla Seeds for gifting me these DB's and the Blueberry Twists comin up! I have to also thank all you people...my brothas ,...and sista's , who supported me and my journal. Thanks so much gang....OK , "drifting"!:)

Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_014.jpg
I wanted to show this one first,..it's only the front/big plant.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_003.jpg
This was her sitting on her head:)
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_006.jpg
I couldn't hold her too long like this for the pic...she was about 15 pounds or so...heaviest plant i've ever grown BTW!:cheer:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_008.jpg
This is her on my coffee table.:grinjoint:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_009.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_010.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_012.jpg
Some random colas !
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_015.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_017.jpg
This is a full basket of just the back two girls.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_018.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_019.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_020.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_021.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_022.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_023.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_025.jpg

Lil pc. of scissor hash..for tonight. Mare's coming back over for our regular scheduled Sat. night with no kids night!...:);)...:tokin:
My back is sore and i need to have a nice hot bath . Thanks again for joining me everyone. Ya all have a great Sat. night.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

hey, Buddy...is that the missing basket from Aisle 2???? WTF???
LMAO!

beautiful harvest as usual!!

any thought to enter a pic or 2 into POM??

29.5 oz is my guess

:)

NICE!!...:thumb:...how did Mare like the process?...missus h00k wasn't keen about helping at first...but really got into it...sure helps with the not so fun aspect of the whole process...You and Her have a Great evening!...whatever the final yield...will be pretty impressive for three plants! :bravo:...cheerz Bud...h00k...:hookah:

dust off the copy of the "The Little Red Hen" ;)

Last actual kit i purchase, it was $95 and includes shipping to USA..lower 48 :Namaste:

but you aint HERE...

drifting..

Amazing plants ...

Yes T,..lots of huge colas and buds , rock hard and very heavy. I highly recommend this strain for growers who need a short , high yielding plant for tight spaces. it just didn't stretch at all, enabling me to veg them longer to get the sixe in the branches , so they could produce those larger buds and colas. cheers bud!:high-five:

I noticed the same on my last grow with Blueberry from (420) NO STRETCH AT ALL May be the Blueberry strain ?
anyone else notice NO STRETCH when growing BLUEBERRY?

hey, Buddy...is that the missing basket from Aisle 2???? WTF???
LMAO!

beautiful harvest as usual!!

any thought to enter a pic or 2 into POM??

29.5 oz is my guess

:)
As usual i'm LMFAO ..ya baby...fu...k i love you Ziggs. OK, it was the last isle OK..:rofl::rofl:...ya feel better now,..eh,...eh,...LMAO,...pissin...:rofl:
And much thanks brotha. These Double Berry's are sumpin else Ziggs...great yield when ya pound the lights and soil at em...wow! They sure delivered. One thing though,...i haven't tried it yet...i'm almost afraid of getting let down. I know i shouldn't feel that way cuz of the smells and resin content , but still , haven't tried it yet. Fingers crossed. We gotta talk anyhow....about some stuff! Later my friend.:high-five:

Last actual kit i purchase, it was $95 and includes shipping to USA..lower 48 :Namaste:

but you aint HERE...

drifting..

Amazing plants ...

I'm here now Ziggs....:tokin:

dust off the copy of the "The Little Red Hen" ;)
Yup!....What!!!!.....:thedoubletake:.....:rofl::rofl:

Incredible Harvest Duggan! I bet the smell is crazy.
hey there 85,....smell is not too strong cuz of the filter still working it's magic,...but if i stick my head in there to take a wiff...ya , very fruity,....so far. When i handle the colas to feel ....:) cuz i like that shit...:tokin:they get pretty stinky , dank! cheers eh!:high-five:

I noticed the same on my last grow with Blueberry from (420) NO STRETCH AT ALL May be the Blueberry strain ?
anyone else notice NO STRETCH when growing BLUEBERRY?
Well, just a min. there Gazoo, ...that's a bit of great news for me....my next four are gettin itchy to get in the main room with all that new soil. They're Blueberry Twists from Gorilla,...same as my Double Berry's. Sherry, sweetheart sent me some to try.:thumb:The website says they are supposed to grow tall, and by the look of mine that's gonna happen. They're a bit too lanky ,...growing more like Sat's do. Oh well, everyone will see em , cuz i'm gonna journal them too! cheers gazoo ,...and all the gang too!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom