Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Awesome harvest!!! Can you give me some quick advice on how far to keep my 2 g8led 450's from the clones I transplanted about 4 days ago. I've got them sitting about a foot above currently. Thanks!

Good morning 88, thanks eh,.... yes, that's too close for new clones. keep those 450's 24inches away OK! That's plenty of light for the first month or so. If they were mine i would try and keep them at two feet away the whole grow. Cheers.

Hey people, a very good morning to ya's all,....oh wait ...is it still morning...:wood: Practice went well. I wish i was 9 again,.....maybe not..:) Oh,...and Ziggs, i don't wanna get used to getting up at 6:00 on a Sunday ...People should be sleeping ...:tokin: Anyhow lots of good guesses on yield for this "rushed" crop. I like 16 still, one pound would surprise me a lil cuz of how small they were,...but FFS's. these big colas are fat and hard,...and they smelled up my whole house. Get this,...i smelled it while i was away today at the rink...ya,...not good. It musta got on my jacket and things hanging out , loose . It wasn't really bad , but it was very constant...believe it gang. This GC is some powerful stuff. And i haven't even smoked it yet.
Thanks for visiting everyone, i'm thinkin i'l have some numbers by the end of the week. Most of it is larger stuff , so i'm thinkin a day or so longer than usual. The RH is holding steady at 50% , so that's good. I had the small 6" canopy circ. fan on low for the first night....pointing up away from them, just to have more air flow for the first 12 hrs, or so. It's off now. Some of these colas are very thick , so i have a tendency to get a lil nervous , as the first 48 hrs. is very important when drying such large , wet tops. The exhaust fan / filter , is of course on 24hrs. Without it , you could prolly smell it all from the sidewalk, out front...:thedoubletake:
Cheers gang....thanks again for stopping by.:circle-of-love:

Congrats on your harvest, they were some great looking plants. :thumb:

Sounds like you're in perfect place for your dry-down, but yeah I'd be a little nervous too with the larger cola. It's a little hit on the pride of seeing them...and I'm sure you already know this - you could break them down, and still keep them apart from the rest as the top tier meds. I almost never do it lol, cuz I just love big fat sticky buds too much. Helluva grow bro. :Namaste:

Congrats on your harvest, they were some great looking plants. :thumb:

Sounds like you're in perfect place for your dry-down, but yeah I'd be a little nervous too with the larger cola. It's a little hit on the pride of seeing them...and I'm sure you already know this - you could break them down, and still keep them apart from the rest as the top tier meds. I almost never do it lol, cuz I just love big fat sticky buds too much. Helluva grow bro. :Namaste:

Thanks for the idea CS. Ya , i already broke the mains down quite a bit already.I'l see how the next few days go. The RH is good , so , all should be golden....i hope!

First,
That is a fine harvest!

The offer of help is accepted. Thanks, I am sure to have my share of questions.

Thanks for the replies about the first mix ratios everyone. Without them I probably would have added a lot more EWC and who knows how much PM.

The current plan is to mix a bag of PM and a third of the amendment and EWC, add the water and measure how much I have. Then I can make any adjustments to the remainder of the mix. After that I can mix the two together.

The slightly different labeling makes me think that there is a compaction difference in the two sizes. It would be something good to know, even if it is just to know how much to buy.

I am probably going to aim for 50gl for the full kit mixed with water added. That would give me one whisky barrel/pot of mix and plenty extra to use for some up potting.

I never know
canyon

Canyon, sounds OK, but just OK,....why don't ya mix up up the whole shootin match , ..then when your ready , theirs no messin around, you'll have more ready to go. works best. The amendment is also a bit tricky to get mixed and divided properly too, so... You are on point with it ,so everything should work out. I'm just throwin that out there OK...cheers . have an awesome night C and gang.

Back
Top Bottom