Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

Hey Evo, ya Ziggs is correct. They are/were Crop King Seeds fem Green Crack. Cheers my brotha!:Namaste:
Yeah, called in my order, was done in 5 minutes, seeds arrived 5 days later... No shiz...CKS Green Crack
420-magazine-mobile2002576629.jpg
seed germed in 2 days, broke soil in 2 more! 1-10-17

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well, I made it to the end..

Great journal, and even better final product. Congratulations on what looked like such a fun experience. I bet it felt good to watch your son get such a nice ricochet goal in the tournament.:yahoo:

Beautiful plant from start to finish! :bravo:

What makes this grow even better, is the seeds were a gift from winning MOTM contest. :thumb:

Congratulations on winning that months contest, and I think it’s safe to say, that your going win yet another one for this month. :bravo:

A super special congratulations to you for (not yet, but only a couple days off) winning another one! Hats off to you sir! :passitleft:

Maybe one day I will also climb the ranking of such an honour of a contest to win. :adore:

One thing I didn’t realize, is that.. crop kings used to be a sponsor? :hmmmm:

They aren’t anymore though right?

Cool, I did not know that!

I’ve got 5 seeds sitting in my crisper from crop kings, waiting for me to sprout them! I’m getting eager, but I don’t want to shoot my self in the foot by starting them too early.

cheers to you sir!!

Hope you had a great weekend!

My weekend was cold, and it snowed yesterday, and bit again today.

Anyways, thanks for sharing such a great grow with us all.:thanks:

Thanks so much Backflip, the month isn't over just yet, so. It's always an honor to get recognized by my peers , here on the mag. TBH , i get more thrills watching a new grower succeed with their first grow. Passing on 30 yrs. experience is a main reason i stick around and share . The prizes get passed to other members who need them anyhow.
Thanks again for the kind words Backflip, they are also good reasons i stay here.. :high-five:

Thanks so much Backflip, the month isn't over just yet, so. It's always an honor to get recognized by my peers , here on the mag. TBH , i get more thrills watching a new grower succeed with their first grow. Passing on 30 yrs. experience is a main reason i stick around and share . The prizes get passed to other members who need them anyhow.
Thanks again for the kind words Backflip, they are also good reasons i stay here.. :high-five:

I agree I also love to give back to new members, or even members that just want to learn. It gives me a sense of completion watching them turn their grows around and have a fantastic yield to show for their hard work.:thumb:

Month isn’t over yet, your right.. almost, I mean only a couple days left but your very much deserving of the title! And I’m almost certain I heard the fat lady warming up in the back.

Just to clear the air here, :ganjamon: my name Backlipslide, refers to a skate boarding grind. That’s called a Back side lip slide.

C5E1E676-0B66-47C6-9992-96B45DCABA56.jpeg

They were and are, one of my favourite Slides to do. I’ve never attempted one over something as gnarly as in the photo, as I’m just using it as an example. You spin towards a rail with your back facing the rail/ slide down the rail backwards.

I’ve busted up my shins a few times to say the the least over the years of my boarding addiction. :laugh:

Anyways, again, thanks for the grow! And thanks for being such a great outstanding member for this community. :thanks::cheer:

Backflipslide, that is too cool man. Now i know "the rest of the story".. :high-five:
If tried that , id'e wind up in the hospital.:cheesygrinsmiley:..
It's always about hockey around these parts. Startin to get busy with that now. Thank u again .
Cheers.

I come from a family with three boys (including me)

I was the youngest out of the three, and my mom and dad divorced when I was 18 months old.

My mom sometimes carrying three jobs, just to keep us a float.

Hockey was one of the biggest things I always ever wanted to play, but was always too expensive for my mom. Once she put one person into hockey, then the other two will want to play as well. She couldn’t afford putting one kid into hockey, yet alone all three of us.

They never had Tim bit hockey when I was growing up, so I missed out on that as well.

Skateboarding, was a one time 100$ payment for my mom, per kid. Only two out of three enjoyed to skate board, the other one was smart, knew how to build computers, went to school for a mechanical engineer and graduated. While working to pay for said schooling.

He passed away about 8 months after graduating university for his dream job.

That was in 2010, it’s been a struggle, but we’re getting through it. :thumb:

Sounds like a day to day challenge getting by without all 3 of you there. The mag is a cool place to hang out and talk about stuff. Buncha cool people . Enjoy the night .. :high-five:
Thanks, you as well sir!

Just about to light our first fire in the house. Have a great night sir.

...had to fire up a heater in the shed today...in the daytime!!... :eek: ...FFS!...:rolleyes:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Dipping in to my winter fire wood already. It’s not even October! :laughtwo:

Been a whopping 1 degree here in central Alberta brother! Hope it’s warmer there!

Have a great evening Hook! :passitleft:

Dipping in to my winter fire wood already. It’s not even October! :laughtwo:

Been a whopping 1 degree here in central Alberta brother! Hope it’s warmer there!

Have a great evening Hook! :passitleft:

hehehe...not much, but a little...could be worse...you could be in Lethbridge...lololool...Dad and sisters are in Cowtown for a wedding...not impressed with yesterday/today......cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

hehehe...not much, but a little...could be worse...you could be in Lethbridge...lololool...Dad and sisters are in Cowtown for a wedding...not impressed with yesterday/today......cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

I’m about, 4 hours north of Lethbridge. Calgary area usually gets the snow falls coming off the mountains, it’s got a bit further to go to get to me, so I guess you could call me lucky lol :goof:

Back
Top Bottom