Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Re: Duggan does Green Crack in DBHBB, one "kit", two pots, 4 plants and loads of LED'

Good evening Mods , can you please help get my sig . correct. Shut down my Lanny and Lilly journal , remove the "welcome" emoji and make the new Green Crack journal in words like the others with a new "welcome". Thank you ...from an old school PC illiterate guy! Cheers!:Namaste:

Re: Duggan does Green Crack in DBHBB, one "kit", two pots, 4 plants and loads of LED'

:goodjob::bravo::bravo::bravo:
Good evening Mods , can you please help get my sig . correct. Shut down my Lanny and Lilly journal , remove the "welcome" emoji and make the new Green Crack journal in words like the others with a new "welcome". Thank you ...from an old school PC illiterate guy! Cheers!:Namaste:

its Done!!

Duggan. Hey bud I would ask how you are but I can see that, uh, well, shoot you look like you're doin dern fine:clap:

Gee-hayzoos look at alla these people lining up dude. What, are you handing out somma that lanny and Stellas to get the whole gang over here ?
You Rock ! -HARD- ! brutha man n it shows.

Sorry I am late and maybe even last man but hey i'm here bud. :popcorn:
This is a strain I am particularly interested in. Meghan and I both. Great for depression I hear. Okay I will letya get back at it.

Hey everybody ! Hope you all are well.:love:

:lot-o-toke:

Smokin Green Crack, layed out on my back, and I doubt I'm getting up so don't give me any flack.

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing
Morning Bumble ya...don't like the name Green Crack ONE BIT! Have an awesome day in the desert bud...cheers!

Mornin Duggs! Just waiting for the kids to wake up so we can clean this house! I've got a harvest today and need to make some caps. Busy day planned with the kids. I'm making the kids earn their phone daily, so if they want it, they will clean with no fighting or complaints. Hahah! That'll show 'em... or will they show me? Lol! Have a great day buddy!!
Hey Canna..Morning to ya ! Sounds like ya gotta a busy one ahead of ya! So glad your feeling a bit better! No more stinky , smelly mom either , with no more cigs...yeepa , yeepa! So proud of you woman!:Namaste::thumb::bravo:

Morning Bumble ya...don't like the name Green Crack ONE BIT! Have an awesome day in the desert bud...cheers!

Hey Canna..Morning to ya ! Sounds like ya gotta a busy one ahead of ya! So glad your feeling a bit better! No more stinky , smelly mom either , with no more cigs...yeepa , yeepa! So proud of you woman!:Namaste::thumb::bravo:
I can't even remember if it was 8 or 9 weeks since I quit. Lol!

Yeah bro, me neither. Hey dig dugs, change it ! You own it, call it what you want! I say....... Hot Rod Grasshopper!

Peaceful blazing
Ya eh Bumble ...i'l have to think on that one....maybe i will rename it...just for "Duggan's Dungeon"! cheers bud!

Checkin in for this one!
Hey Beavs...welcome aboard brotha! Good to have ya !:circle-of-love::high-five:

Doesn't matter...your now , a NON SMOKER! Yeepa , yeepa!:thumb::cheer:
Here C , try a bit of "Lilly"....:passitleft:....:tokin:
:passitleft: That's nice! Thanks Duggs! We are doing more cleaning today. The new rule here is the kids have to earn the use of their phone each day. Today they will clean stairs and landings, sweep all floors, and do the bathroom. I'll vacuum the carpet and straighten things so they don't feel like they are the only ones cleaning up after us and the pets. It worked well yesterday. Woo!

I better hit some of this green Crack we have cured. Care for a puff?

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom