Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Right on PC! Wat did u think of hockey,...pretty fast eh.
It was a lot of fun even though I don't know the first thing about it so I had no idea what they were doing.

I grew up playing hockey from a young age...when hockey season was over it was power skating and hockey camp until it started again. When my pubes started coming in I got real tired of getting yelled at by adults all the time....that and by the age of 15 fighting was regular in every game and it just wasn't fun anymore for me. Haven't played since.

It was a lot of fun even though I don't know the first thing about it so I had no idea what they were doing.
You put the lil black puck thingy into the net thingy, more then the other team. Lol! :laughtwo:
with intermissions! Normally they’re spent rushing through a crowd of people to come back to your seat with two really over priced beer thingys!

You put the lil black puck thingy into the net thingy, more then the other team. Lol! :laughtwo:
with intermissions! Normally they’re spent rushing through a crowd of people to come back to your seat with two really over priced beer thingys!
I got the little puck thingy in the net but not much more Lol. What I didn't get is why a 12 ounce beer cost $10 I skipped the beer of course hell I can buy a 12 pack for that so I saved my money for buying beer to drink at home but I did have a nice little buzz going. My step daughter drove so I had a few caps and smoked a bowl too before we left so the beer wasn't needed Lol

I got the little puck thingy in the net but not much more Lol. What I didn't get is why a 12 ounce beer cost $10 I skipped the beer of course hell I can buy a 12 pack for that so I saved my money for buying beer to drink at home but I did have a nice little buzz going. My step daughter drove so I had a few caps and smoked a bowl too before we left so the beer wasn't needed Lol
Haha agreed!

if your up for it, you may or may not be able to have your questions about hockey, answered Here. :thumb:

Evenin to ya'l gang! Had a very fun day today , transplanting the lil ones , and chillin with Wrenakken. He lended a hand with the work , then had a Stella and sampled a bunch of produce, hash , shared a few stories and laughed some.
Another very cool time,...good times.
Enjoy the night gang..
Sounds like fun. I gotta get up there one day.

Great morning to ya'l gang. Good to see u this AM , Gray and Neiko.:thumb:. Yes Dyno, it is very cool to meet another member. Another great person ive met on the 'mag'. just such a very cool bunch we all have here. yes,...Neiko , looking forward to our time comin up soon . Jamaica trip is fast approaching. :headbanger:
No time for pics last night . They looked sad anyhow.
Enjoy the day everyone..:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom