Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Hey gang...! Wow , i wasn't getting any notices for my own journal...bahh. Way behind. Busy on everyone elses.... :passitleft:Neiko, yes, yes, , i would love to grow those out. That combination has me excited already. They would be a fall grow next yr. Thanks bud..:high-five:
I don't ever get over to IG , or any other site like it , just hang out here, my 'safe' place.:circle-of-love:
So it's nice to get all the latest news and strain/seed talk from there. Appreciate that ....:passitleft:
Yes, E Transfers work great eh Seedling. I like em , for sure. Its how i pay my child support now instead of buying cheques.
All the hash i buy off line is by e Transfers too.
Wanted to mention how my plants loving that first GI Drench they have gotten...wow...lift off!
FYI , i'm still LSTing almost every day , just a SC here,...and there , to slow down leaders that wanna 'take off eh'.:ganjamon:

The SLH in the back is starting to assert her Sativaness,..taking as much space as possible, lottsa grow tips, she is loving 'bootcamp'..:surf:
Everyone have a great night with your people....cheers.

wasn't getting any notices for my own journal...bahh. Way behind. Busy
I know how that goes.... :eye-roll:

Just got back from my barber....the one I trade grooming for produce. He said the Lemon Zkittles was the best he's smoked in his whole life....but he said that about the KA5H as well.....he seemed to like the lemon better though. He clearly loves Sativas and I think he is just realizing this fact. I feel like packing a bowl of that right now....but I need to sleep tonight! :rofl:

Good try seedling :rofl: sounds kind of like PayPal
If you use online banking....it is right there. You need the recipient's email address...then you select how much to send and which account it comes from....after that you need to put in a password that the recipient will know the
Answer to....and that is pretty much it.

If you are receiving money, you get an email that prompts you to pick your bank....login and give the password and select where you want it deposited and you are done.

If you use online banking....it is right there. You need the recipient's email address...then you select how much to send and which account it comes from....after that you need to put in a password that the recipient will know the
Answer to....and that is pretty much it.

If you are receiving money, you get an email that prompts you to pick your bank....login and give the password and select where you want it deposited and you are done.
Thank You seedling that was a good explanation I was wondering how it worked Thanks. Some seed banks take e transfer don't they That will make it easier when I see E transfer as an option now I will not be so hesitant to try it

Thank You seedling that was a good explanation I was wondering how it worked Thanks. Some seed banks take e transfer don't they That will make it easier when I see E transfer as an option now I will not be so hesitant to try it
Within your own country it works no problem...international is a different story. I know they are starting to make that happen, but I haven't tried it yet.

Oh yes, using E transfers works very , very slick! Just as Seedling described. It all happens quite quickly, not much waiting around at all...bingo , bango, done deal..:thumb:

Hey gang, hope ya'l had a good day . I'm posting a few more pics of how the LSTing is coming along and to show how they liked that last(first) GI Drench on Sunday.
take a look at the Super Lemon Haze at back right too, see how differently she is spreading out, showing all those grow tips in the middle. Very different than the Lemon Zkittles beside her. Anyhow , this soil is performing great , ...so far.:nervous-guy:

Oh yes, using E transfers works very , very slick! Just as Seedling described. It all happens quite quickly, not much waiting around at all...bingo , bango, done deal..:thumb:

Hey gang, hope ya'l had a good day . I'm posting a few more pics of how the LSTing is coming along and to show how they liked that last(first) GI Drench on Sunday.
take a look at the Super Lemon Haze at back right too, see how differently she is spreading out, showing all those grow tips in the middle. Very different than the Lemon Zkittles beside her. Anyhow , this soil is performing great , ...so far.:nervous-guy:

Looking lush! It really is super cool seeing two plants in one pot like that.

No...its fun. .I always grow two in each 26 gal. pot.
I like to grow plants that have plenty of soil to thrive in...thats all..plus i don't have room in there for ,...say 4 , 15's.
And thank u for the nice words btw!
I might be looking to move up to 15's...my 4 10's didn't use nearly my whole batch of soil...and now that I have two batches in rotation I feel like I have tons of extra soil. Such a waste huh?

Nope...not a waste at all.
Ever since starting with Doc's gear i have always done 2 kits in rotation. .suits my needs to always have soil ready for the next grow.
Seems to have and is working out peachy for me.
In a few weeks i will empty out my used 4th run soil from the totes and mix up another 5th run batch to start cooking.
Like to get that new batch cooking two months before i need it.
Cheers Seedling .
Btw....i like your idea of 4, 15's.....cant lose with that method!!!

Back
Top Bottom