Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Howdy Doog’s & Gang :nomo:

Yep going to need a few more of those today. Shovelled a few hours ago. Already got 5cm piled up. So I’ll have to do another pass soon. Still pretty cold too.

Nfld got dumped on real good. 70cm :thedoubletake: crazy. We’re looking at 15-20cm total today. Hope everyone is staying warm out there.

Cheers all :nomo:
:passitleft:

Great day to ya'l , gang. ...:ganjamon: Hope everyone has got all their snow clearing done around this part of the world...
Just got done clearing my place again,..3rd time in 24 hrs.
Anyhow , hope everyone is havin a good weekend and it's 'groovin' a lil for ya'l.
Plants are looking ok, ...The Lemon OG Haze is , as predicted, showing some leaf tip/edge curl, despite getting SO W/Brix a bit ago (weekish). Not all leaves yet , but a good few are showing early signs of the 'dreaded OG mid bloom fade curse. I may do a top dressing of Epsoms next drink...scheduled for a Trans Drench W/Tea next. After that i may try and get both CD's 'in' before the trip...:surf: (this is Neiko and me...and the wives, in a high speed, ocean going canoe,...Hawaii five 'O' style...:slide:)
Pics tonight of my ladies...gettin thick.
Enjoy the day gang!:circle-of-love:

Great day to ya'l , gang. ...:ganjamon: Hope everyone has got all their snow clearing done around this part of the world...
Just got done clearing my place again,..3rd time in 24 hrs.
Anyhow , hope everyone is havin a good weekend and it's 'groovin' a lil for ya'l.
Plants are looking ok, ...The Lemon OG Haze is , as predicted, showing some leaf tip/edge curl, despite getting SO W/Brix a bit ago (weekish). Not all leaves yet , but a good few are showing early signs of the 'dreaded OG mid bloom fade curse. I may do a top dressing of Epsoms next drink...scheduled for a Trans Drench W/Tea next. After that i may try and get both CD's 'in' before the trip...:surf: (this is Neiko and me...and the wives, in a high speed, ocean going canoe,...Hawaii five 'O' style...:slide:)
Pics tonight of my ladies...gettin thick.
Enjoy the day gang!:circle-of-love:

I just came in for a break. I can't do it all in one go anymore. The walkway to the house is shoveled. I just need to catch my breath before I blow out the driveway. Maybe I should have let them fuse the bones in my foot so my wife wiould have had to do it instead. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Salty...:passitleft:...sounds like your tired of all the snow too...sore back....sakes...

Yeah, my back is sore, but it's my foot that worries me. I'm not doing that open sore on the bottom any favors. I'll have to disinfect it and re-pack it when I'm done.

Ya...the plow just went by me again....gotta get back out there for the 4th time now....sakes... :(
Hear ya man.. I woke up at 2 am burst of energy after do threw up this morning for some reason ?

I shovelled entire drive way warmed up wife's car cleaned kitchen starters prep work for prime in stair area vacummed laundry now I got to go out a second time no complaining really eh. Speciially when you are are on what 4 or 5 the trip out there ?

Happy Sunday Duggan and company

Back
Top Bottom