Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Happy Friday Duggan and company.

May Your green be healthy and tasty

And your eyes be red.

Okay maybe they can get red. After the kiddies get to bed lol

Hey Duggan. I have a tech question for you... I have a sick plant that's aceing my a$$. Plant looks ok, as a whole, but the leaves are cupping, which I've seen to some extent in the past with this strain, but it's more prevalent with this one. And the very lowest leaves are drying up and falling off, they arent turning yellow. I also have some droopage on SOME sugar leaves while others look good. It doesnt seem to be a systemic condition.

I used neem oil the other day, to get rid of little tiny flying insects. Looks like a white fly, but much smaller. It seemed to do the job, but maybe I over did it?

Nutrients are GH Flora trio, Botanicare Calmag, GH Armor Si, Hula Bloom as a PK booster, fulvex, Hydroguard, a little Thrive Alive. Vitals are..

This is its mother started in flower the same time in soil.

What do you think?
T.

Yes....they are in nutrient lock up. Double check your water ph and figure out how much N u have been giving them.
Too much N will cause these symptoms as well.It starts with a deeper green color making things appear fine until the leaves curl over like that .After the bottom will start to die off , then upper leaves start to show signs too....just like yours.
I see u are in hydro.....have u looked at the roots yet?

Yes....they are in nutrient lock up. Double check your water ph and figure out how much N u have been giving them.
Too much N will cause these symptoms as well.It starts with a deeper green color making things appear fine until the leaves curl over like that .After the bottom will start to die off , then upper leaves start to show signs too....just like yours.

Then dump that whole system a get the kit!:rofl:

:passitleft:

The only Nitro I'm using now is in the Calcium. I was going to add a smidge a little later if the plant showed yellowing. I've had Nitrogen toxicity before and vowed Never Again!! Haha.

The roots are massive. I can't see the back of the pot as the plant is quite large. There isnt any foul smell in the pot. Ph is a little low at 5.6, PPM is a little over 1000, water temp is 66F

I was kind of kidding kind of serious. You have what works for you so stick with it but if you ever want a really easy to use system that consistently produces top shelf produce, you know where to go.

Cheers Toad!:passitleft:
I truly appreciate you're input, and I've heard great things. I like the "stuff" that comes with hydroponics. It sounds silly, but the challenge is fun for me. I started in DWC and have had great wins and a few losses. I've grown in dirt to see the differences, the plant in white light is in dirt. But, my heart lies in water... haha how weird was that!? Thank Ween!

Toed...a lil story......About 18 yrs ago i bought some Super Silver Haze seeds ....they were to be a next grow for me as my oldest son was still young enough for me to grow in the work room rather than my now , lil stealth grow room.
Anyhow the wife wouldnt let me , so i had to stop growing for a while.....i sold those 15 seeds(thats wat u got with an order from Mr Nice back then)
The guy who got them , was a hydro grower and started to grow them and give a few guys some clones.
One of those guys had a farm he could grow them outside...but in huge pots filled with soil.
He had to use a fridge cart to move them around whenever he got worried of them being found out.
Anyhow i got to try both the indoor hydro stuff and the stuff that the friend grew in soil, outside. Both were the exact same strain....Super Silver Haze from the same plants.
Toed....if i gave u a taste and a look at them , u would swear they were different strains.
The hydro stuff got u high , but thats it...absolutely NO flavor or taste...NONE.
On the other hand, the outdoor version of the very same strain, grown in soil was full of flavor and terps......
Truth!.......:blunt:

Toed...a lil story......About 18 yrs ago i bought some Super Silver Haze seeds ....they were to be a next grow for me as my oldest son was still young enough for me to grow in the work room rather than my now , lil stealth grow room.
Anyhow the wife wouldnt let me , so i had to stop growing for a while.....i sold those 15 seeds(thats wat u got with an order from Mr Nice back then)
The guy who got them , was a hydro grower and started to grow them and give a few guys some clones.
One of those guys had a farm he could grow them outside...but in huge pots filled with soil.
He had to use a fridge cart to move them around whenever he got worried of them being found out.
Anyhow i got to try both the indoor hydro stuff and the stuff that the friend grew in soil, outside. Both were the exact same strain....Super Silver Haze from the same plants.
Toed....if i gave u a taste and a look at them , u would swear they were different strains.
The hydro stuff got u high , but thats it...absolutely NO flavor or taste...NONE.
On the other hand, the outdoor version of the very same strain, grown in soil was full of flavor and terps......
Truth!.......:blunt:
I've heard that.

So you think it's a Nitrogen issue? Any other insight on my plants problems? Thanks

Last nights situation! Thought this would be a good place to post! Lol
8FB57500-2D1B-4394-B8D6-98314BF5789E.jpeg

Last nights situation! Thought this would be a good place to post! Lol
8FB57500-2D1B-4394-B8D6-98314BF5789E.jpeg
Cheers buddy.
.I ain't got nothing that fancy here using up my bud light from my Montreal trip with the wife few months back.

Anyways looking at that makes me thirsty. Cheers magoo:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom