Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Sorry about all the snow bud! That is always a pain.

I bet you just got a keeper on your hands. I've had a few plants reek in veg and they were stellar females. I had a couple tangie ghost train's that just reeked like orange creamcicles in veg. I didn't realize at the time what I had. The bud was super orangey, so much so my buddy didn't like smoking it. He said it was like drinking orange mop n glo floor cleaner. I respected his opinion so I got rid of them :( . Everyone else that had it was blown away and pissed I got rid of them. If I find a stinky veg girl now I know better. At the very least take a clone just in case.

I am really hoping for a keeper. I will make sure to takes cuts of it before flower. It sounds like a killer cross and I planned to anyways. The stink in veg has me intrigued though. As I said all the smelly veg plants have been males so i will keep an eye out either way.

It sucks that you let those cuts go. I have let some good ones go as well and tend to kick myself afterwards. I have not smoked anything that tasted that fruity ever. Drinking orange mop and glo sounds unpleasant but it sounds like it would be stellar smoke.

Thanks Slide...they won, 8-3. Ryan got three points. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ryan must be feeling pretty good about now. Get him to shovel some snow! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom