Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Thanks and good morning to you PC.
Yes, they are loving life right now and although i haven't taken any Brix readings , i can tell just by looking at them , that its at a very high level with this 5th run soil.
Im hoping i can keep soil energy high all the way thru this grow.
I've been given a special built ReCharge specifically for this run of soil from Doc, so hopes are high for sure.
Have a great day PC. :high-five:

Hey Duggan good morning .just wanted to stop in and say high man.

It's my birthday today buddy. One more shift and few brews and some great meds with a flick to chill out sounds like a date to me.

Keep it green and healthy buddy. :lot-o-toke: :passitleft::popcorn:

Hey Duggan good morning .just wanted to stop in a day high man.

It's my birthday today buddy. One more shift and few brews and down.godo meds and a flick to chill out sounds like a date to me.

:party::party::party::party::party:

:cheer::theband::cheer:Happy Birthday to you...:cheer::theband::cheer:

May you stay healthy, and see many more of them.

:cheer::theband::cheer:Happy Birthday to you...:cheer::theband::cheer:

May you stay healthy, and see many more of them.
Thanks buddy

Yeah that the plan old salt.

Try to hang in there buddy is what I seem to tell myself alot these days. Fight the good fight right ?

Cheers man :passitleft:

Those plants look I incredible mate! I ll follow along if that’s okay .
Good morning and thank you Jamers.Welcome to my journal. Yes , please make yourself at home. Cheers.
Hey Duggan good morning .just wanted to stop in and say high man.

It's my birthday today buddy. One more shift and few brews and some great meds with a flick to chill out sounds like a date to me.

Great mornin to ya birthday boy!:happy-birthday:
Enjoy your day Joe.:high-five:

:nomo: , Morning Duggs & Gang!

Didn’t get notifications for a week wowwww...

Happy Birthday Brotha Joe!:headbanger:

Hope you have a great day :party:

Lemons looking fake Duggs. Nice work :high-five:

How has your GR’s RH beeb doing since that cold blast we had a few days back ?

RH dropped to 40%at mine during the last few days. The Poor Huey has been running 24/7 since last week. Back into 50s now tho. Also curious about the Special Recharge.

Have a great Friday Gang:green_heart:

I got to sample both the Bubba Hash and Lemon Zkittles last night. They are a great match for opposite effects.

The Bubba is just smooth and easy. Not overwhelming and not at all heavy....just bright and relaxing. Definitely my kind of daytime smoke. The flavor and experience smoking this is just incredible. It is what I have been loving about these Ace strains....such interesting smells and flavors.
20191114_181535.jpg

The Lemon Zkittles was just a punch in the face with lemon....the high is more speedy and intense, but still clear and comfortable. I rolled a fat joint and shared with a friend and was a little anxious I had too much for a first sample, but it is really comforting. The smell and taste is gonna have me reaching for the jar often.

20191114_181851.jpg

But here are two of them the two bangers cleaned up . How they looking Duggan day 37 veg bro
Before .
After

And the two I removed few dinky lowers that won't make.it by looks of it.and few fans that were just taking room up and blocking shoots

Back
Top Bottom