Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

I am sure I will learn things from your new journal I am excited to see how they do you always have such a good grow and Great harvest some day I hope to be at that level as a grower some day
:snowboating:

That will happen sooner , rather than later. U are in the right place PC. This forum is loaded with peeps who know a thing or two,..oh and grow great cannabis too.. :surf:
This grow will be all about yield...i don't worry much about quality anymore. Its basically come down to having a lot more fun and a lot less stress. Not having to worry all the time about health of the plants leaves much more time to enjoy growing, strain hunting , improving , etc. Cheers.

Hey everyone, hope ya'l are doin fine tonight, this 2nd day of Nov. 2019. I'm gonna keep the ball rollin and start another journal .
For new peeps i'l fill in a few blanks.
room size is 42" X 60" x 7'.
exhaust fan /filter combo is Ostberg fan with Can #33 filter. Is set at 75% of max. thru speed controller. Lifespan....going on 7 yrs. for this combo.. :headbanger:
one 12 inch oscillating circ. fan (at back.)
two other small oscillating 'canopy' fans
heat mat
two 26 gal. homemade (larger) 'Rootbuilder' pots, sitting on aluminum 'beer cap' trays, sitting on HD, 5 caster plant trolleys.
Lites are in pic. Only the Budmaster is used for early veg.
soil is Doc's but this is 5th run and he is helping me with special goodies for it. It has been modified before 3rd 'cook' with some fresh PM and very little EWC's. It was amended with standard first/second run.
two mechanical timers control lights and circ. fan and one canopy fan.
early vegging is done in a corner of my workshop under one 2 ft. X 4ft. industrial fl. fixture . Converted to electronic ballasts and new 6500K T-8 lamps.
plants are two, Lemon OG Haze, one Super Lemon Haze , and one Lemon Zkittles.

Just a word for everyone who has followed me along , thank u so much for all your support, comraderi and for sharing stories and things about your selves. I enjoy and value all of it. Can't start a new journal without acknowledging Doc Bud for his work with the kit these past 7 yrs. and for his continued support / teachings along the way.
I have included a few pics of my set up for everyone to get a feel for things here. My one mechanical , dual outlet timer.
Hope this gets a few questions answered . Welcome .

Hey brother i finally made it over to the new place. Cant wait to see another stellar duggan grow. Going with the lemons i see lol. I bet u knock them out the park man gud luck not tht u need it haha. Off to catch up on the rest of the journal so far.

Hey everyone,...i'm late too wtf! I didn't get ONE notification for the last seven posts here.
Very cool to have all u LATE peeps aboard...:dude-knocking:....:rofl:..
No guff, really is.:headbanger: My 'brothas'..Gov, OL, Salty, Yeti, Hook, Magoo...Ha,..no worriez OL...there's some A5 Killer Haze on the table in the corner .:ganjamon:That aughtta keep ya cruisin..:surf:
Enjoy the night would ya's..:high-five:

Hey everyone,...i'm late too wtf! I didn't get ONE notification for the last seven posts here.
Very cool to have all u LATE peeps aboard...:dude-knocking:....:rofl:..
No guff, really is.:headbanger: My 'brothas'..Gov, OL, Salty, Yeti, Hook, Magoo...Ha,..no worriez OL...there's some A5 Killer Haze on the table in the corner .:ganjamon:That aughtta keep ya cruisin..:surf:
Enjoy the night would ya's..:high-five:

TY :hookah:

It's a good morning, and is shaping up to be a great day. Several new toys should arrive...

- four channel temperature / humidity monitor
- SunSun JVP-102 1300-GPH Wavemaker Pump (for mixing Mega Crop nutrient solutions)
- another Multi Function Programmable Timer (interval timer for wavemaker)
- 25 micron filter bags
- 10 X 26ml Silicone Container Oil Container Concentrate Containers
- micro pipetter (for cannabinoid analysis)

I have to move a tent from the basement into the living spaces today. It gets too cold in the basement for growing during the winter months.

It should be a productive day.

The Perfect Pipes should arrive next week.

Good Friday morning Salty.
Sounds like u got a few new toys to play with soon.
Have u tried the Bubba Hash and Lemon Zkittles yet?

Not yet, I'm waiting for the Perfect Pipes.

I jarred them until they arrived using 'equipment' recycled from my tissue culture experiments. Baby steps will get me there. :rofl:

full

Keep Away from Small Children

Back
Top Bottom