Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Oh...btw...Greenhouse responded today!
They said they dont deal with Canada(but are trying) and that i would have to deal with the seedbank i purchased the seeds from.
They also wanted me to outline exactly how i germ my seeds.
I told them i have been doing this for over 30 yrs. and never have had only one out of five germinate.
I will have to go back in my records and see where i got them.

Yeah if they are anything like the ones I got they sure don't crack like other seeds I need to contact Seedsman support and let them know maybe they will do something

I just filled out a support ticket on Seedsman about all those seeds not germinating. Not sure if anything will come of it but I will try.
:snowboating:

Oh...btw...Greenhouse responded today!
They said they dont deal with Canada(but are trying) and that i would have to deal with the seedbank i purchased the seeds from.
They also wanted me to outline exactly how i germ my seeds.
I told them i have been doing this for over 30 yrs. and never have had only one out of five germinate.
I will have to go back in my records and see where i got them.
Did you have problems with them too. Did you try them and only get one ? I have tried 7 and only 1 became a seedling.

I just filled out a support ticket on Seedsman about all those seeds not germinating. Not sure if anything will come of it but I will try.

Seedsman was good to me when only one of the five V.C.D.C. seeds sprouted. They wouldn't resend, but gave me loyalty points that wouldn't expire instead. I simply used them for my next purchase.

Good morning Blazin , Farmers and friends.
Yes...as soon as i can get time they are going into the 26ers.
Have a good day.......we're dealing with snow again this morning.....bahh!

I no right i had to do some shopping today so had to make a trip into town an my car says its only 19°f outside omg its soooo cold. I hate the cold ready to move south to the Caribbean lol.

Shit man once u get them into the 26ers they r guna jus take off lol. Cant wait to see em then lol but yea try an stay warm brother.

Whats strains or strain did u have issues with cuz im getting some seeds from them so i hope they dnt suk lol.

Back
Top Bottom