Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Did you have problems with them too. Did you try them and only get one ? I have tried 7 and only 1 became a seedling.

Yes, i had purchased 5 , SLH fem seeds from Greenhouse (via another seed bank). I still have one left but it took 4 seeds to get one to germinate. Pfft! I have NEVER had such poor results ...and it aint how i'm doin it either.!!!
cheers eh.

The last time I bought seeds from them was same result. Maybe 2 out of 30 germinated.

Good god only 2 out of 30 ive never even came close to tht bad i wuda been like umm excuse me i thought these were real seeds that made plants not jus look alikes :laugh:. Well shit hopefully u got ahold of them n they replace what didnt sprout.

I just wrote the seedbank and told them of this issue . It was GYO seeds. Greenhouse passed the buck to them , so....we'le see wat they say. How much ya wanna bet they try and pass that buck back to Greenhouse..LMFAO...

Haha go figure every1 always tryn to pass the buck n not take responsibility for shit. Well shit that sux u didnt get ur beans to pop.

Hey Slide,..ya,...it's too early for this crap. It's supposed to get down to -17C tonight or tomorrow. It's friggen cold man.
Four months worth of this....someone take me...please....

Shit yea man today was freezing over in my neck of the woods as well. While i was out today my lexus said it was 14°f at its lowest. An my floors are freezing so i got the space heater out to warm up the floor a tad lmao.

Good god only 2 out of 30 ive never even came close to tht bad i wuda been like umm excuse me i thought these were real seeds that made plants not jus look alikes :laugh:. Well shit hopefully u got ahold of them n they replace what didnt sprout.

Nah this was around 2009, I gave up on them after that. Seed market was exploding with new companies shipping to the US & eventually from within. Didn't waste my time with them anymore.

It was a high of 68, and I thought I was freezing. I Need to move to Costa Rica. ;)

I'll trade you! The high here will be 0°C / 32°F. I've got to rescue mine from the basement. The temperature is 14°C / 57°F down there.

Hey u guys,...Drift, slow down ,...i'm comin too!! they got the absolute, best coffee there.. :blunt:
I need to go there in my life...
Anyhow, gang, great night to ya'l. Bin a while without pics around here , so here they are. . Ok, right now the two Lemon OG Haze are in the back , Super Lemon Haze is front left, Lemon Zkittles front right. She is the only one not topped yet. (did right after pics).
They are growing in Doc Buds soil..5th run...:surf: They appear to like it...
As soon as i get some time , they will go in the big pots. I'm gonna have the two L OG H up front i think.
Enjoy the night gang.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom