Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Nope...not a waste at all.
Ever since starting with Doc's gear i have always done 2 kits in rotation. .suits my needs to always have soil ready for the next grow.
Seems to have and is working out peachy for me.
In a few weeks i will empty out my used 4th run soil from the totes and mix up another 5th run batch to start cooking.
Like to get that new batch cooking two months before i need it.
Cheers Seedling .
Btw....i like your idea of 4, 15's.....cant lose with that method!!!
I didn't mean having two in rotation was a waste....I meant not using the whole batch. When I filled my 4 10's I have at least a quarter tote of soil if not more. Might as well fill up 15's than having it sit around doing nothing.

I need two batches in rotation for things to work smooth.

Good morning gang...all my brothas! :circle-of-love:. Well, i couldn't take the uncertainty any more...i flipped the ladies last night. Just too much 'Haze' in there to mess with. Bootcamp is going very , very well and plant health is 'on point' with a good low, bush canopy . LSTing has and will continue for several more weeks before i can relax some. BTW they were flipped to 12/12. Enjoy the day everyone.

Good morning gang...all my brothas! :circle-of-love:. Well, i couldn't take the uncertainty any more...i flipped the ladies last night. Just too much 'Haze' in there to mess with. Bootcamp is going very , very well and plant health is 'on point' with a good low, bush canopy . LSTing has and will continue for several more weeks before i can relax some. BTW they were flipped to 12/12. Enjoy the day everyone.
Is it better to flip Sativas sooner to keep the stretch down so they don't get too tall and get too close to the lights ?

They usually have a mind of their own for me
Do I'll crop em over if needed if they go tooooooo nuts, s d they usually do

Lol

Is it better to flip Sativas sooner to keep the stretch down so they don't get too tall and get too close to the lights ?

Yes, some sativas will stretch like crazy and won't stop until near harvest , so it's imparative to know wat your doing with LSTing practices cuz that is our 'tool'. We need to use it fully to get all we can out of them. Just an example of that...when Doc was growing out some WN (willy nelson) he flipped them at about 3 to 4 inces tall. Yup, that's right . They reached over 6 ft. at maturaty. Pretty scary eh. The idea is to grow them as low and bushy as possible without having to 'break' them down cuz of getting too tall and close to our lights. Big challenge.

Yes, some sativas will stretch like crazy and won't stop until near harvest , so it's imparative to know wat your doing with LSTing practices cuz that is our 'tool'. We need to use it fully to get all we can out of them. Just an example of that...when Doc was growing out some WN (willy nelson) he flipped them at about 3 to 4 inces tall. Yup, that's right . They reached over 6 ft. at maturaty. Pretty scary eh. The idea is to grow them as low and bushy as possible without having to 'break' them down cuz of getting too tall and close to our lights. Big challenge.
Thanks Duggan Great explanation

Your doing 12/12 instead of 11/13?
Oh yes, most definetly start with 12/12. I only go to 11/13 after they have bloomed for about 6 weeks.The only reason for 11/13 is to help them finish. After they have been on 11/13 for a few weeks i also switch to 10/14 if i really need them to finish,...but only with longer blooming strains that go past 12 weeks or so.

Oh yes, most definetly start with 12/12. I only go to 11/13 after they have bloomed for about 6 weeks.The only reason for 11/13 is to help them finish. After they have been on 11/13 for a few weeks i also switch to 10/14 if i really need them to finish,...but only with longer blooming strains that go past 12 weeks or so.
Cool.. I knew how you run them just didn't realize you start at 12/12 and not 11/13

Hey Slide...mornin to ya bud. Enjoy your day sir! :high-five:
Good afternoon buddy! After I sent that post, I’ve been busy, laundry, dishes, taking recycling in, Feeding lunch my daughter, getting her down for a nap. I just finally get to sit down again and enjoy some quiet time. I need to get out and shovel the driveway/walks... but that can wait.

hope you’ve been having a great day! Any hockey this weekend?

Hey Slide...wow, i thought i was the only peep busy like that..lol. I'm doin all that same stuff, but today i got my 12 yr. old to shovel..:slide:

Isn't that what they are for? Dad had the six of us out there after every snowfall, and after the plow went by.

Back
Top Bottom