Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

My Kuerig crapped out this weekend...Pfft!. By the time it tells u to 'de scale' the friggen thing won't even go thru a cycle....trying to clean it all weekend...had it apart...sakes...Can't afford a new one...but i'm goin to Jamaica so i don't care...lol..:reading420magazine:

I haven't had to clean or descale the water passages since we bought one five years ago. Our fifteen year old kettle has never been cleaned, yet it still looks new inside. My secret? Water from the RO.

:rofl: :rofl:...Ha...lmfao....ya,....SO!!!! I don't like doin dishes ok....:rofl:...I go thru a lot of them. Also use plastic cups. If i didn't,....the boys ,...u get it....:passitleft:.................:rofl:

Ok,...Ok...when Mare comes over for supper,...she gets the real plates.... :ganjamon:
Smart man if you ask me

Greta Thurnburg wouldn't be pleased!... ;) :rofl::D:rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Really?? Then I gotta start using more paper plates ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Scallops with peppers Right up my ally, The wife doesn't like them so I never fix them but Man I love them when they are cooked right, So Yummy and on a paper plate smart man. Good food with no dishes to do, Now your talking Oh I almost forgot the Stella

Hey gang...hope ya'l had a good/great day. Lil cold but we can handle it...(not really... :rofl:)
I apologize for not gettin these pics up last night but i was a bit busy...:ganjamon:
Once again strains are (in the back) left is Lemon Zkittles, back , right is Super Lemon Haze. Front two are both Lemon OG Haze (Nervana's) Enjoy the night everyone..:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom