Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

They will... :surf:...havin fun...:passitleft:
U say you will be growing A5 next run. ...They will have much bigger/longer/fatter colas...
I am hoping you would be willing to help me out on those so I am ready for the Nevilles Haze grow. I will also be running some MalawixPannama along with them so some Sativa goodness
:high-five:

Yes, i will help u . :high-five: It will be fun cuz my next grow looks like it's gonna be two Nevilles Haze X Panama and two Zamedelica X Panama...., So i too, will be getting ready for the pure Nevilles Haze in the fall....with ya'l. If i can acquire the beans...:cheesygrinsmiley:
These are 'high end' cannabis strains.....and i can't wait to get them goin... :passitleft:
i've got 3 neville crosses going now :rofl: :headbanger: I feel like were training for the olympics for the Haze King Neville Schoenmakers himself. I look forward to getting into her with everyone rock on doogs, plants are looking killer

PotChimp has been running a Nevils or two ...

PotChimp's Side Projects

full

Hey gang...hope ya'l had a good/great day. Lil cold but we can handle it...(not really... :rofl:)
I apologize for not gettin these pics up last night but i was a bit busy...:ganjamon:
Once again strains are (in the back) left is Lemon Zkittles, back , right is Super Lemon Haze. Front two are both Lemon OG Haze (Nervana's) Enjoy the night everyone..:circle-of-love:

I think you'll like Lemon Zkittles. I've grown it a few times. Buds are well formed and solid. I didnt get a lemony taste, but it's good smoke. Here's one of the plants.

Cheers Toed.. :high-five: , Yes im smoking it tonight.It was one of the two strains i grew last,in my last journal. :ganjamon:Yup ,just like u say , nice weed but im missin the lemon...actually quite dissapointed in it tbh.
I am growing this one only cuz of other strains i had chosen at the time failed to germ...so i thought ide throw another LZ in the mix for this present crop.
Enjoy the night Toed...

Scallops with peppers Right up my ally, The wife doesn't like them so I never fix them but Man I love them when they are cooked right, So Yummy and on a paper plate smart man. Good food with no dishes to do, Now your talking Oh I almost forgot the Stella
Scallops wrapped with bacon bro oh snap
They will... :surf:...havin fun...:passitleft:
U say you will be growing A5 next run. ...They will have much bigger/longer/fatter colas...
A5 sniff sniff

Loved that Panama x A5 so tasty too

I am hoping you would be willing to help me out on those so I am ready for the Nevilles Haze grow. I will also be running some MalawixPannama along with them so some Sativa goodness
:high-five:
Just watch strain hunters about Malawi gold very cool stuff man sounds like a wicked cross

,,,I grew a malawi gold auto a couple years ago...one of my first auto's I think...good yielder and good smoke...got me a NOTM to boot...
...Duggs, shaping up to be another 24.6 harvest... ;) :rofl:...:thumb:...and 5th run...:thumb:...
...gotta' be less than 3 weeks to Negril ...must be getting pumped...I know my winter get a way's keep my batteries charged...cheerz Bud...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Here's hoping they get it all this time. I've been in your shoes in that regard. My wife had it three times, cervical, skin, and kidney. It's not a position I ever want to be in again.

Yes, i will help u . :high-five: It will be fun cuz my next grow looks like it's gonna be two Nevilles Haze X Panama and two Zamedelica X Panama...., So i too, will be getting ready for the pure Nevilles Haze in the fall....with ya'l. If i can acquire the beans...:cheesygrinsmiley:
These are 'high end' cannabis strains.....and i can't wait to get them goin... :passitleft:
I have them for you I just have to find some CDs or DVDs with cases big enough. Then a small box still looking

There is a lot to worry about...
Shes had a very , very ruff year with the first operation and 13 rounds of chemo.....
Glad u and yours are clear now...sounds like she and u had it pretty tuff too.

You've got a tougher row to hoe with the children. Our daughter was married when my wife had her first battle. Stay strong!

Hey gang....Wats goin on...no activity here...maybe i aughtta post a few pics... :cheesygrinsmiley: ...be right back....
Hope everyone is groovin on this very wet , Sat. night. A few pics ...starting to get heavy ...added three support stakes. I only add them (gently push down , thru to bottom of pot twisting as pushing down) when , and where they are needed,...which is every crop...they all need help later on in bloom. It's a good sign.... :yummy:

Enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom