Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Looking gorgeous Duggan!
Thanks PW, they're still happy... :high-five:

Some beauties right there. Frig those lights are strong bleaching those tops. Is that the bm doing that.Looking great as always. Finally got new lights running. Get
some pictures up tomorrow I hope
Hey bud,...yup , sure is the BM doin that. You got the new line up with those Pro 1000's. Did u know that Budmaster/Cropmaster have engineered that 'bleaching affect' out of yours. I believe your GOD 9's . still bleach though. I'm not worried about it one bit tbh. I've scoped those areas, puffed them researched the subject and am not worried . I know that the canopy is very well covered and i'm very happy with how dense and ripe the lower buds get ,..cuz of all the light ...and all the soil of course...ha. Enjoy the night man! Nice to see you drop by...:high-five:
Very nice Duggs. I complimented them on Doc's journal thinking it was yours lol!

Yeti, evenin to ya,. Hope your day grooved man. Just chillin here...gonna watch some TV now...shift my sorry, tired ass to the couch.:cough: Cheers and enjoy the night man...:passitleft:

Hey .....Gramps.....very pleased to meet you sir... :passitleft:
Stick around and join in the fun. Cheers eh.:high-five:

Hey Dyno,.thanks much bud....and you are down for 32.0.... Enjoy your night man...:passitleft:
Nice to meet you, @Duggan. I will be sticking around!

Wow Duggs they look Amazing. Now I can see All your lights, Man you got that canopy covered with lights. I do plan on getting another Budget LED light for my tent for better canopy coverage. My girls are starting to shoot up where all the bud sites are, Growing like weeds :rofl:
Enjoy your Sunday.

I'm back....Wow Joe..gotcha down for 38.0 , but i gotta tell ya , that's a pretty high yield.....I luv ya bud!:high-five:

Thanks PC, ya a few lights eh. See wat i mean about lights and footprints now... The thing is , all these lights we use brag about this ...and that , but that 'footprint' all the manufacturers talk about , is only the down low footprint. By the time the plants are blooming that footprint is useless to the whole canopy as it's now quite small. No wat i mean. Thats why it's so important to cover the ceiling and keep them up as high as possible. I hope peeps can understand a bit better now why i preach to keep the lights up as high as one can put them in their grow tent/space. It simply gives way more coverage (with slightly less pars reaching the canopy) . The idea is to get every light covering as much as the tent as possible. This IS THE BESTEST way to get as much coverage as possible. I want my plants to see light from many different directions. Again it's THE BESTEST way to achieve fat, solid , potent buds.
On a side note. Doc once said..."watever amount of lights a lighting manufacturer says to use...DOUBLE IT!"
And trust me...Doc does not speak with fork tongue.
Cheers gang , enjoy wats left of this day. Just got up from my nap......

:slide:

When the engine starts bro I know one gear go big or go home.

When my engine is off its I need a crane to get me up lol.

That being said never know push those lights lower buddy any idea what your getting at the top of your canopy for light lux ?

Joe...nope. Ive never measured it. I simply don't have that proper meter to get that info. All i can say is that they are getting the maximum they can utilize. I know this from the secondary , down low bud developement...they get as solid and full as the top stuff does. Since each plant gets a good amount of light from multiple sources, i know the canopy is covered. I'm hoping to install another longer light along that side that has that red UFO(and remove the UFO)...but it's only hope right now. I won't know untill the end of this month if that's gonna happen so, for now my lights will stay 'as is'. Cheers eh.

Joe...nope. Ive never measured it. I simply don't have that proper meter to get that info. All i can say is that they are getting the maximum they can utilize. I know this from the secondary , down low bud developement...they get as solid and full as the top stuff does. Since each plant gets a good amount of light from multiple sources, i know the canopy is covered. I'm hoping to install another longer light along that side that has that red UFO(and remove the UFO)...but it's only hope right now. I won't know untill the end of this month if that's gonna happen so, for now my lights will stay 'as is'. Cheers eh.
If you have a smart phone I know a decent app free . Seems to be pretty accurate this winter to me . I know my buds are getting about 50-65 thou lux at tops and dropping to 45 on outsides of par coverage .

My unit farm ufo 120 tent 3x3 is getting about 45-50 thou lux now .

You can then covert it to ppfd to find what your getting.

If you want more info if be glad to help you make sure you are making Yoru lights to its fullest but not wasting hydro .

Back
Top Bottom