Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

I'm back....Wow Joe..gotcha down for 38.0 , but i gotta tell ya , that's a pretty high yield.....I luv ya bud!:high-five:

Thanks PC, ya a few lights eh. See wat i mean about lights and footprints now... The thing is , all these lights we use brag about this ...and that , but that 'footprint' all the manufacturers talk about , is only the down low footprint. By the time the plants are blooming that footprint is useless to the whole canopy as it's now quite small. No wat i mean. Thats why it's so important to cover the ceiling and keep them up as high as possible. I hope peeps can understand a bit better now why i preach to keep the lights up as high as one can put them in their grow tent/space. It simply gives way more coverage (with slightly less pars reaching the canopy) . The idea is to get every light covering as much as the tent as possible. This IS THE BESTEST way to get as much coverage as possible. I want my plants to see light from many different directions. Again it's THE BESTEST way to achieve fat, solid , potent buds.
On a side note. Doc once said..."watever amount of lights a lighting manufacturer says to use...DOUBLE IT!"
And trust me...Doc does not speak with fork tongue.
Cheers gang , enjoy wats left of this day. Just got up from my nap......

:slide:
Great advise and I see what you mean about covering the celling or top of the tents with lights. I will start saving for another light the first of the month. It may take me a while to fill the top of my tent with lights but that is exactly what I am going to do. I am a little over the coverage area of what the manufactures say and adding another 350watt @Budget LED would be almost double for my 5x5 tent so I will start by adding another Budget LED 350wat I think that would cover the top of my tent and give me good coverage all through my tent.

Yes...perfect! Installed right beside the other spaced accordingly...with the 4 cobs covering the corners...placed about one foot out .
Cheers.
In a couple of my post on my journal it may seem like I have changed my mind about getting another light but I am saving for another one its just a matter of time for me to put back enough
:high-five:

Have you guessed that more than once? I've actually never noticed that guess, I thought Krip was the high guess. Way to mess up the math salty!:rofl:

Cheers!:passitleft:

You are welcome! :cheesygrinsmiley: The original guess is way back on page three.

The 3 guesses I mentioned are standing guesses, same each grow so I guess the math still adds up! :high-five: :goof:

Mine's a standing guess now as well. I enjoy following Duggan's threads, and learn a lot from them. Folks that that can experience the taste will get far more enjoyment from it than I do, as I press rosin and encapsulate it. I produce far more than I can use, so I'm putting a W.A.G. (Wild A$$ed Guess) out that would just a tad more than I think he can get from his grows with the number of plants, and the space he uses. I'm joining the fun, but staying clear of the more crowded, reasonable weights.

Mine's a standing guess now as well. I enjoy following Duggan's threads, and learn a lot from them. Folks that that can experience the taste will get far more enjoyment from it than I do, as I press rosin and encapsulate it. I produce far more than I can use, so I'm putting a W.A.G. (Wild A$$ed Guess) out that would just a tad more than I think he can get from his grows with the number of plants, and the space he uses. I'm joining the fun, but staying clear of the more crowded, reasonable weights.

Gotcha Salty! Duggs does an amazing job in such a small space. Your guess is high but one of his crops was right around 40!

Gotcha Salty! Duggs does an amazing job in such a small space. Your guess is high but one of his crops was right around 40!

Yes, add to that this this is one of the friendliest threads, and you know why I hang here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom