Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Morning @Duggan so glad its Friday hope life is treat. I'm going to be able to grab some seed today any you think I should keep an eye out for
Anything with A5 or some nice African Sativa. Hay Fastass we will have to convert you over to Doc Buds High Brix. No guessing what is going on with your plant, No PHing , super simple and Great results Also cheaper to get started then Super Soil. I think Docs kit is $90 on the Zon then you would need the Promix and EWC and you would be set.

Anything with A5 or some nice African Sativa. Hay Fastass we will have to convert you over to Doc Buds High Brix. No guessing what is going on with your plant, No PHing , super simple and Great results Also cheaper to get started then Super Soil. I think Docs kit is $90 on the Zon then you would need the Promix and EWC and you would be set.
After this batch of supersoil i just made. Im going to Docs. Its a no brainer for me because of the results. :passitleft:

Krip...lmao......ya SSs method dont work...lve.....ive tried... ha.:rofl:
Hey guys, no need to dream, no need to try and manifest. Just reach for your wallets! :Rasta:

Ok I'll see if they have any

Ha Yeti,:rofl:...u and me...we gotta get together bud...wat a hoot. Like your style man...:headbanger:

Hey there EQ.....i only run fems...ever since they were invented/made. Always get 100% females with them. Not once have i been disappointed with males showing up. I just don't have the time or space to run regs, so . Back in the day (since 1987), i used to just start twice as many plants as i thought i needed ,...that got me wat i needed as far as females were considered.
I'm gonna be starting my new journal soon , so hope you can join us for this next big time Sativa grow .cheers eh.:circle-of-love:

Ha Yeti,:rofl:...u and me...we gotta get together bud...wat a hoot. Like your style man...:headbanger:

Hey there EQ.....i only run fems...ever since they were invented/made. Always get 100% females with them. Not once have i been disappointed with males showing up. I just don't have the time or space to run regs, so . Back in the day (since 1987), i used to just start twice as many plants as i thought i needed ,...that got me wat i needed as far as females were considered.
I'm gonna be starting my new journal soon , so hope you can join us for this next big time Sativa grow .cheers eh.:circle-of-love:
Hell yeah..........I'll be there for the sativa show:drool:

I didn"t think fems would be 100% females 100% of the time:thumb:

Ha Yeti,:rofl:...u and me...we gotta get together bud...wat a hoot. Like your style man...

One of these days we really do need to make it happen bud!

I just don't have the time or space to run regs

Other than your Maple Leaf Indica grow I do only recall seeing fems get run. You did get lucky on that one too.

Yup,..i can only speak for my grows but YES 100% Fems 100% of the time...it's why i run them....:ganjamon:

I have brought this up a few times in the last few days but 2 people on the forum tried running Bubba's Gift fems that turned out to be males. I have seen it happen a few other times but not often and not to me.

My first run of ghost train haze fems a few years ago had a male. Of course it was the biggest most beautiful plant in the bunch then pop...it was a dude. A quick email to rare dankness and they rectified it above and beyond...but it can happen.
That is great that they rectified it. How funny that it was the biggest nicest one lol! I just mentioned over at my journal earlier that my Black Cherry Bop from KitchenHawk is reeking while in veg. It is from fem stock but I will have to keep my eyes on it since the only vegging plants I have had stink like this were males.

That is great that they rectified it. How funny that it was the biggest nicest one lol! I just mentioned over at my journal earlier that my Black Cherry Bop from KitchenHawk is reeking while in veg. It is from fem stock but I will have to keep my eyes on it since the only vegging plants I have had stink like this were males.
I bet you just got a keeper on your hands. I've had a few plants reek in veg and they were stellar females. I had a couple tangie ghost train's that just reeked like orange creamcicles in veg. I didn't realize at the time what I had. The bud was super orangey, so much so my buddy didn't like smoking it. He said it was like drinking orange mop n glo floor cleaner. I respected his opinion so I got rid of them :( . Everyone else that had it was blown away and pissed I got rid of them. If I find a stinky veg girl now I know better. At the very least take a clone just in case.

Back
Top Bottom