Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

super lemon haze is a beast
im super excited to watch :)

Thank u all , and a great morning to everyone. Dyno , wat a hoot . thanks for the advertising...ha..
:high-five:
Hoping Teddy will figure it out for me. Anyhow , so cool to see some old friends along again , as well as some newer faces. I'l try to make things entertaining and informative. Great to hear Nicholas is also trying a SLH. I have never grown it but after watching Franco's (R.I.P.) vid on the Greenhouse website i just have to try it, plus she fits my Lemon theme this grow.
This grow is in 5th run DBHBB soil as i mentioned , so things may get challenging later on. I do have Doc helping me with a special 'test' run of reCharge for my soil ,so with his help things hopefully will progress without any issues.
Hey PC ...great to hear. U didn't doubt it did ya...:headbanger:. The other two will be up today or tomorrow , i figure. have u figured out your timer situation and are u happy with your preparation so far?
The Lemon Skittles is some 'fire' OMG. she is strong...wow! can't taste any lemon yet but she sure is powerfull.
Have a great day everyone....:circle-of-love:
My link is still not 'live' so Teddy must be busy.

Yes I kinda have the timer figured out still not sure what time it goes off I got to keep checking it but I am very happy with things so far. I knew it would work I've just been just been anxious for them to be born and get the show on the road
:high-five: :passitleft:

Hey PC...Please become familiar with your timer. U need to be 100% sure of it's operation/on/off times OK. There really is no room for 'maybees' when it comes to your timer ok! Set at 16/8 , preferably coming on when u arrive home from work , so the system is 'ON' while u are there . It's very advisable to run our systems at night for three main reasons. Electricity is cheaper during 'off' hrs. at night , u are there to observe growth , make changes etc. Plus things run cooler at night . Three great reasons to run our systems at night , while we are at home ...NOT when we're away at work. This is also a good stress reliever running things while we are home to monitor and not at work WONDERING if everything is ok. I run my system from 4 pm till 8 am. during veg. Just my thoughts ok...cheers eh.

I am home mostly all day long and I usually water etc. in the mornings but I will make sure to have it running mostly at night, It is coming on and going off like it should I just gota figure out how to set the time in relation to the time of day. But I will figure it out

Back
Top Bottom