Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

re: Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - Four Plants

11 hours and I'm on page 5, ouch. Hot thread. I'm down.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Well Duggan, quite a crowd. Not surprising at all. This'll be fun.

Hey Rascio...... :hug: Welcome back buckaroo. :battingeyelashes: :love:

All right!

Mind if I jump on this bandwagon?
:popcorn:

Glad to have ya here mason!

Signed up Duggs!
Gotcha Shiggs!:thumb:

You know I'm here Duggs!!
Yup! :Namaste:

Better late than never. I really want to see how that beast of a light does. :nomo:
Mornin mouser....welcome my brotha? sista?...Ya , the light ...which one , the BM or the Advance ?

Man three pages in a day Duggs. This journal I'd already moving quick and it just started! I can't wait to see how this one turns out. Those lannys seem stellar and the Lilly's should b Nice too. That is a super fast sativa.
Hey Yeti, morning to ya.....ya three pages +, can you believe it....SS has me thinking i'm popular or something....NOT!:wood::)

Oh yeah, I'm in! Perfect timing for me ... to follow as it happens in between catching up with other friends.

Cheers!
:blunt::reading420magazine::passitleft:
Morning Ras, it'l calm down here soon....i think.:reading420magazine:

Here for the show.
There you are 36G, good to have you near my friend!:thumb:

Hey Canad420, welcome aboard!

11 hours and I'm on page 5, ouch. Hot thread. I'm down.

Cheers

Mornin Miller....hot thread...ha ha ha ....SS and Ziggs got everyone over here , now it's up to me to keep everyone here! cheers eh!:high-five:

Hey duggs . Il be subbing to this no doubt .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
777,....so glad you made it bud! hope all is well down under....Ripley OK??:Namaste::high-five:

Well Duggan, quite a crowd. Not surprising at all. This'll be fun.

Hey Rascio...... :hug: Welcome back buckaroo. :battingeyelashes: :love:
A very warm good morning to ya Susan.....see what you and Ziggs have done!! The gang's all here, well almost anyhow....wow , thanks girl! :thumb::Namaste::high-five::thanks:

Thanks bud....what is it? cheers eh!

All right!
Very good to have you aboard Conrad.....hope you can keep an eye on these 100% Sat's. with me...should be fun! Look forward to your insight , thoughts and words my brotha!:thumb::high-five:

Mind if I jump on this bandwagon?
:popcorn:
Hey santb, ya there's room over there a bit....next to the cooler ,....ya OK....just one though!:tokin:
Glad to have you along bud!:high-five:

$hit I fell asleep! What did I miss?! Lots of action up in here!!!
Morning Canna....look at this crowd would ya....there all here to have a few laughs and see what i can do with these next four....should be fun eh. Have an awesome day all my brothas and sista's...it's Friday.:love::circle-of-love:

Dang!!! 4 pages down on day one. Duggs is getting popular.
Morning Budley....me popular...never . SS and Ziggs got everyone here. I'm gonna do my very best to maybe pass along a few tips , tricks and a lil insight to all who will listen. What a good group of members we have in our midst...cheers to ya's all!:thumb:

Glad to have ya here mason!

Gotcha Shiggs!:thumb:

Yup! :Namaste:

Mornin mouser....welcome my brotha? sista?...Ya , the light ...which one , the BM or the Advance ?

Hey Yeti, morning to ya.....ya three pages +, can you believe it....SS has me thinking i'm popular or something....NOT!:wood::)

Morning Ras, it'l calm down here soon....i think.:reading420magazine:

There you are 36G, good to have you near my friend!:thumb:

Hey Canad420, welcome aboard!

Mornin Miller....hot thread...ha ha ha ....SS and Ziggs got everyone over here , now it's up to me to keep everyone here! cheers eh!:high-five:

777,....so glad you made it bud! hope all is well down under....Ripley OK??:Namaste::high-five:

A very warm good morning to ya Susan.....see what you and Ziggs have done!! The gang's all here, well almost anyhow....wow , thanks girl! :thumb::Namaste::high-five::thanks:

Thanks bud....what is it? cheers eh!

Very good to have you aboard Conrad.....hope you can keep an eye on these 100% Sat's. with me...should be fun! Look forward to your insight , thoughts and words my brotha!:thumb::high-five:

Hey santb, ya there's room over there a bit....next to the cooler ,....ya OK....just one though!:tokin:
Glad to have you along bud!:high-five:

Morning Canna....look at this crowd would ya....there all here to have a few laughs and see what i can do with these next four....should be fun eh. Have an awesome day all my brothas and sista's...it's Friday.:love::circle-of-love:
You'll do awesome. All star peanut gallery is here to see how it's done by someone with lots of experience.

Cheers

Hey Duggan, hope you don't mind me following along. I have some Lani's that I haven't popped yet so very curious to watch and see how they turn out! subbed :) hope theirs room left as it seems quite a crowd is gathering already...

Back
Top Bottom