Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Can we get a little teaser pic tonight? I know you said no more pictures, but I can just imagine they are bursting at the seams with resin.

:popcorn: :passitleft:

^ What he said. ^ :cheesygrinsmiley:

They really are not up to pics.....they are laying all over thereselves....very un ladylike! I have the boys for supper tonight and then I have to take my oldest to his Pre-NLS swimming course......i'l be bagged by then so maybe tomorrow....but wait...tomorrow I have to take my youngest to his first hockey game....so..... dunno ! So much to do ....not enough time.....BAHHH!

Heya Duggan. Looks like you 're gonna be busy as all git out. Enjoy your night bud and the game tomorrow, Coach. :passitleft: You ain't the youngests coach are you ? Any how I never congratulated you on your coaching position.
Oh yeah I bet them babies are just stickin all together and tangled and gooey. Lookin forward to some pics too :popcorn:

:Namaste:

hey gang! Hope everyone is having a good night ! Thought i would get these last pics up tonight....like i said they're a real mess and tomorrow morning i will unplug both timers . This journal is coming to an end but not till i get a few harvest pics up for all my supporters, my friends,....my people!:thumb:
These buds are very ripe and should weigh in at close to my goal of 20+ z's.
Anyhow , enjoy everyone....they have been a blast to grow and i've enjoyed all your company and support along the way ...here's to all of you's!!:bravo::Namaste:

One Lilly and two Laniakea's ! Big pot colas!:tokin:
two_days_left_019.jpg
two_days_left_018.jpg
two_days_left_016.jpg
two_days_left_013.jpg
two_days_left_012.jpg
two_days_left_011.jpg
two_days_left_010.jpg
two_days_left_009.jpg
two_days_left_008.jpg
two_days_left_007.jpg
two_days_left_006.jpg
two_days_left_005.jpg
two_days_left_004.jpg
two_days_left_003.jpg
two_days_left_001.jpg
two_days_left_002.jpg

Man, those genetics really put out, don't they! :love:

Nice nice run! :bravo:

Good morning all you friends of mine!! No time to answer everyone right now cuz I should be working (BAHHH) but will get to ya's all a little later. All this support and very nice words just makes me wanna start my Green Crack journal very soon. Ya , I'm gonna do another. i'l get it up and running this weekend some time. No boys ....so more time for that stuff. Cheers everyone , and i'l get to ya's all later tonight OK! Cheers gang!
OH BTW...unplugged both timers this morning ! They will sit in the dark until tomorrow morning when my buddy and I will get at it! Yeepa , Yeepa!:high-five::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom