Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever grow journal. I've bin around the mag here for a year now and have gotten to know some of you thru your grows and chit chat. The people here on the mag ,growers and the "behind the scenes" people are just fantastic. Although i have been a grower for over 25 yrs. now ,i have learned more in a yr. with all your help ,mainly Doc Bud ,than all my other grows combined.Thankyou so much!

I will be starting this with my present grow of two MK Ultra's 9 days into flower or 20 from flip.I will try and do a sort of "how to" for people just starting out that may need a few pointers on things or just some general advice,so any and all questions will be answered to the best of my ability K.This is my third H.B. grow with this strain, so i've got a handle on it....so to speak.

Here's a break down of what's goin on.

Strain.....MK Ultra,Mazar (on deck)
Medium...Doc Bud's high brix soil.
Number of plants....Two (large)
Nutrients.....Doc's kit...that's all!
Pot size....10.5 gal. Rootbuilder 2's. (homemade to that size)
Lighting,Veg.....one Budmaster 2 ,675xg (BID's test)
Lighting,Bloom....the BM plus 2 x 240wb ,G8 's, and 2 x 90w. G8 ,all red ufo's.
Grow area.....42" wide x 55" or so.x 7ft. h.
Exhaust and filter.....6" inline, Ostberg fan w/ Can 33 filter
Air circ.....12" oscillating desk fan about 15 " off floor.
Temps....lites on 75-80F....lites off 65-70
Plants are on "trollies" for ease of movement (bad back eh)
RH....summer is 40-60....winter 20-40%
Water....distilled only (small grow...otherwise would be R.O.)
Stealth set up!

I usually start the next crop when present grow has about a month left so the whole process doesn't take so long. Always grow from seed as well.Just don't have the space for clones.Allways Fem seeds as well.no time to sex etc...So far i have had 100% germ rate and 100% female....fingers crossed for the Mazar.Anyhow i know iv'e prolly missed a bunch of stuff ,so help me out if you have questions.Here are a few pics of what's happenin gang! Once again...welome to my very first journal...hope all goes well!Cheers eh!:cheer:Now i just gotta get some pics up!:welcome:

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Journal_pics_005.jpg
Journal_pics_004.jpg
Journal_pics_003.jpg
Journal_pics_002.jpg
Journal_pics_001.jpg
I'l try to get better with the pics....remember, i'm an old school guy eh!:love:

Good morning everyone! First update! Last night they got a third watering with just tea and 1/4 transplant.That's one gallon each.So I gave them in total....2mls. tea, 5mls. transplant per 2 gal's. I usually do this two or three times between "drenches" .Just enough to keep the soil moist and alive until the next drench. I know some growers do this a little different than this but I've found this works real good for this MK Ultra . When my last MK won potm ...without one burnt tip or bad leaf at harvest I have to stick with what works for me.

In a couple more days they will get a drench with G. Energy,and 2 mils. tea.This is when they get two gallons to completely saturate the pots. I'l post a couple pics tonight showing the bud development....it's starting to pick up speed now. Have a great day all!:thumb:

Good morning everyone! First update! Last night they got a third watering with just tea and 1/4 transplant.That's one gallon each.So I gave them in total....2mls. tea, 5mls. transplant per 2 gal's. I usually do this two or three times between "drenches" .Just enough to keep the soil moist and alive until the next drench. I know some growers do this a little different than this but I've found this works real good for this MK Ultra . When my last MK won potm ...without one burnt tip or bad leaf at harvest I have to stick with what works for me.

In a couple more days they will get a drench with G. Energy,and 2 mils. tea.This is when they get two gallons to completely saturate the pots. I'l post a couple pics tonight showing the bud development....it's starting to pick up speed now. Have a great day all!:thumb:

Hey Duggan,
Docs ingredients are awesome and your photos show that,
but hey brotha , theres a whole lot more knowledge and experience
to make it all come together , like a brotha can go and buy
a arc welder machine he still b need know how to weld !

Bravo , Have a good 1,
Thebulldog

Hey Duggan,
Docs ingredients are awesome and your photos show that,
but hey brotha , theres a whole lot more knowledge and experience
to make it all come together , like a brotha can go and buy
a arc welder machine he still b need know how to weld !

Bravo , Have a good 1,
Thebulldog

Hey BD...evening to ya bro! How are your MK's. doing?
Decided to do some reading tonight on this little camera i'm using. I'l do a sort of weekly update showing how the two girls are coming along.It's only been 12 days since the start of flowering,so i'm happy so far. The difference under all this nicely tuned LED is fantastic! I turn them every day or two,180 degrees so those two ,all red ufo's get to blast them. And of course the Budmaster 2 675xg in the middle is the main,with the two G8 240b's on iether side of it. It's alot of light for just two plants,but when they're so big and bushy,the bigger they get ,height wise the smaller the footprint of the lights is. I'm using a little less power with all these pars than i was with all the previous HID's.

Anyhow...next up for the girls is a drench w/energy and a bit of tea.
Journal_pics_022.jpg
Journal_pics_021.jpg
Journal_pics_020.jpg
Journal_pics_023.jpg
Journal_pics_019.jpg
Journal_pics_017.jpg
Journal_pics_015.jpg
Journal_pics_016.jpg
Journal_pics_013.jpg
Journal_pics_012.jpg
Journal_pics_010.jpg
Journal_pics_007.jpg

Hey BD...evening to ya bro! How are your MK's. doing?
Decided to do some reading tonight on this little camera i'm using. I'l do a sort of weekly update showing how the two girls are coming along.It's only been 12 days since the start of flowering,so i'm happy so far. The difference under all this nicely tuned LED is fantastic! I turn them every day or two,180 degrees so those two ,all red ufo's get to blast them. And of course the Budmaster 2 675xg in the middle is the main,with the two G8 240b's on iether side of it. It's alot of light for just two plants,but when they're so big and bushy,the bigger they get ,height wise the smaller the footprint of the lights is. I'm using a little less power with all these pars than i was with all the previous HID's.

Anyhow...next up for the girls is a drench w/energy and a bit of tea.
Journal_pics_022.jpg
Journal_pics_021.jpg
Journal_pics_020.jpg
Journal_pics_023.jpg
Journal_pics_019.jpg
Journal_pics_017.jpg
Journal_pics_015.jpg
Journal_pics_016.jpg
Journal_pics_013.jpg
Journal_pics_012.jpg
Journal_pics_010.jpg
Journal_pics_007.jpg

Very, very nice Duggan!

Doc,coming from you ,that means it ! Hats off to you for showing me the way. Bin trying a long time before the "kit" came along. No guess work ,to speak of....just some fun tweeks here and there. Like you said..."get a few grows behind you" ,so true!:high-five:

yep. Once you learn enough about the various products and see what they do, your intuition and creativity will engage and you'll do something great!

Minerals, Microbes, Magic.

Subbed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

those pistils are rockin it bro, can't wait to see the swell

Ya Budnoob...they're drinking lots...went thru a gal. each in just over a day!! Just gave them a drench w/energy and a bit(2mls.) of tea.When their at this stage it's fun cuz they look a little different every day. Just pruned a shit load of lower stuff and some inside the middle as well. tomorrow it's a spray w/brix ....they are getting huge!

Hello duggan. Would like to join you here....subscribing.

BL, yes come aboard bro! Your more than welcome. But it's not going to be all business here....i like to hear stories,tell stories...and have some laughs as well! Hope you like it !:high-five:

Girls are looking fine, duggan :thumb:

:popcorn:

Shrike ...many thanks bro! They're going to be a bit too big though! Yikes. Just moving them around ...in and out is a challenge cuz they are so much wider than the door...woops! Oh well,could have worse things to deal with ,i suppose.Cheers eh. Goin for a Stella....no boys this weekend :yahoo:,aahhhh,relax.:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom