Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Yes they do Neiko...although mine are not looking so good right now. They are screaming for more soil. Star Pupil and Purple Envy are however doing great (cuz they've been in the small pots for two weeks less than the bcp's.). Things will get much better next week , i'm sure....after this transplant weekend. Cheers bud,..thanks for dropping by Neiko ...and Amy!

GIT'R Done Bud!...SP's and PE's getting transplanted as well?...back from our blizzard get a way, and we got a whack of snow as well...FFS!...going fast tho'...8C today, and double digits in store for a week(daytime)...AND...I can see open water!...still quite a ways out, but has the germination bug spiking!...gonna be one more season before h00k Shitz Brix...don't wanna have product shipped during freezing temps...will be contacting Doc late summer/early fall in that regard...picked up 60 #'s of wiggle worm and some amendments while stateside...getting ready to roll another organic adventure...I'm rambling/drifting...:rofl:...so l8r...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

GIT'R Done Bud!...SP's and PE's getting transplanted as well?...back from our blizzard get a way, and we got a whack of snow as well...FFS!...going fast tho'...8C today, and double digits in store for a week(daytime)...AND...I can see open water!...still quite a ways out, but has the germination bug spiking!...gonna be one more season before h00k Shitz Brix...don't wanna have product shipped during freezing temps...will be contacting Doc late summer/early fall in that regard...picked up 60 #'s of wiggle worm and some amendments while stateside...getting ready to roll another organic adventure...I'm rambling/drifting...:rofl:...so l8r...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Great mornin to ya Hook , Killer. Hook you got it happenin brotha!....got lots of good worm poop too....open water is a good thing. Lets all hope or some double digit temps ...real soon eh! Cheers gents!

Hi Doogs - I haven’t heard anything back from the admins on this issue. I know they’re still wrangling some gallery stuff (trying to work out making the image upload process better for us). But it’s a pain to be sure - some others have mentioned it again as well.
Can you tell me, do you get any? Do you get emails once you have searched out a thread and visited it? Do you get them for a while and then they stop? You can PM me if you don’t want to clog up your journal with it.
When I take it to the admins (again) the more details I have the better.

It’s sure a total pain that it doesn’t work the way people need it to. I’ll do what I can to keep the attention on it until we get a fix or a definitive answer of some kind...

:Namaste:

Hi Doogs - I haven’t heard anything back from the admins on this issue. I know they’re still wrangling some gallery stuff (trying to work out making the image upload process better for us). But it’s a pain to be sure - some others have mentioned it again as well.
Can you tell me, do you get any? Do you get emails once you have searched out a thread and visited it? Do you get them for a while and then they stop? You can PM me if you don’t want to clog up your journal with it.
When I take it to the admins (again) the more details I have the better.

It’s sure a total pain that it doesn’t work the way people need it to. I’ll do what I can to keep the attention on it until we get a fix or a definitive answer of some kind...

Hi Amy, hope you had a groovin day! Yes, i get not's. sometimes , it's a very random thing. I have tested it several times. I realize when you don't visit a thread after getting a not. for a while they should stop , but sometimes,..most times i can go to a thread,..make a post and not hear anything...go back a few days later , or whenever , and i'm 2 or 3 pages left out.
Having to go and check all my subs is a pita Amy. Then i spend three hours just getting all cought up. Anyhow , i'm sure people involved don't wanna hear my crap anyhow and have more pressing issues to deal with. Your attention to my 'distress' call is however, much appreciated...:high-five: Enjoy your night Amy...:passitleft:

it's a very random thing. I have tested it several times. I realize when you don't visit a thread after getting a not. for a while they should stop , but sometimes,..most times i can go to a thread,..make a post and not hear anything...go back a few days later , or whenever , and i'm 2 or 3 pages left out.
Yeah ok - I don’t think that should happen. You should be getting them for the ones you visit regularly (as far as my understanding goes for how it currently works). I’m chasing it up...

Is anyone else experiencing the same flakeyness with the emails?

Enjoy your night Amy...:passitleft:
thanks man - my day is just getting started. Making canna oils today :slide: Some CBD (2:1) to take internally and some high THC topical for pain. All with my recent harvests... so yeah, thanks
:passitleft:
that’ll help things along ;)

Amy,...something i should mention about the not's. I if visit a thread and make a post , i will get one not....if i visit the thread after getting a not.....and only 'like' a post , and not comment , then i will not get another not. This is what's def. going on...just thought i'de throw that at ya Amy...LOL...here,:passitleft:careful around that oven tonight.:rofl: How bout a few pics of it all woman! I make a mean shortbread cookie....i think...:rofl:.....eat too many...get stoned...:surf:.

Ok, this is how it’s just been explained to me that it is supposed to work (and don’t get me started on how much sense this doesn’t make!).

WHen you get a notification and click the link to view the thread and catchup reading all the posts, you will then get another notification - just one - for the next new post. Then, no more notifications will come until you have viewed the new posts. SO you won’t get one for each new post, just the first new post. ANd it seems you have to use the link in the email notification as well - to keep this active.

I’m told they are going to look into a way to make the system send a notification for each new post. But I’m equally informed that this is not a high priority :confused:

Doogs and @Darkscotia - It sounds like both of you have the scenario that you don’t get a notification if there are responses after you have posted somewhere, is that right?

And do you follow the notification link in the emails?

How bout a few pics of it all woman! I make a mean shortbread cookie....i think...:rofl:.....eat too many...get stoned...:surf:.
Well my journal is always full of pics whenever I make anything canna or grow related... but I’ll drop some pics of my oil here for ya when it’s done ;)

Great night to ya Duggan :passitleft: I love shortbread cookies, don;t tolerate canna-edibles so much though, so i’ll Stick to this :passitleft: ... or this :volcano-smiley:

Hey Duggan, Dark and Amy! I know it's been said before but since you're still having trouble, maybe try a different routine, it works great for me, hook and others. Simply go to your watched threads and click on those journals in bold that you want to read, when you go back to the watched threads page, that journal will no longer be bolded until someone else comments then it will be bold again and when you click that bolded thread, it will take you to right where you left off. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Have a Rockin Eve!

:theband:

Back
Top Bottom