Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

full

Hey now that looks like the perfect evening to me. All that star pupil and some good tennis!

:passitleft:

Morning Doog! Looking forward to seeing those girls in their new digs. Have a great day!

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween,..brotha of mine!...:passitleft:Girls are transplanted .....so glad thats done. Now maybe they will start growing properly. No pics until they get 'hooked up'...just not ready yet. Anyhow , enjoy the day Ween and friends a mine!:circle-of-love:

Afternoon gang,...gotta few pics of what Mare and i are gonna do after my hockey party/dinner tonight. Pulled out the MB2 and things with 32grams of Star Pupil to work with. So gonna add 4 sticks,..or one pound of the best butter Mare grabs this afternoon. Enjoy the night gang..i'l throw up some 'baking' pics too, later....yikes...lol.

...:thumb:...:popcorn:...I have a pound in the freezer since September...when things settle down around here(long story) I want to make some pain cream...just need some grapeseed oil and time!...:laugh:...beautiful day here today...got some work done in the grow shed...Auto cabinet is ready to go and got three 5 gallon pails filled with re-amended second run soil under the CFL's in the basement...prolly drop three beans between the sheets in the a.m. and get the first segment of this years adventure underway...Have a Great night...get the work done first...then cuddle time!...:rofl:...:high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

when things settle down around here(long story) I want to make some pain cream...just need some grapeseed oil and time!...:laugh:
Hey h00k! I just made my first grapeseed oil infusion yesterday (on 4-20!) and am using it as straight oil without bothering to make a cream or anything with it. Added a little fractionated coconut oil (not the eating sort!) to give a slightly thicker consistency. It’s works great! InTheShed has tried both and finds the straight oil more effective. It’s so much less hassle to make.
Hope you get something made soon. It really works! :thumb:

Good morning gang...wow just checked this/my thread and had three posts and not one notification!!!! Why?. It's my own thread , for pete's sake. Amy....do ya know why this is like this. I got no indication of this activity on my thread. Find this troubling....you?
Anyhow , it's a great sunny day and Mare and i are gonna do some baking today...any ideas gang...maybe some shortbread cookies and some brownies. A few ideas gang??...how can we make this a great success today /
Enjoy the day... friends a mine!:circle-of-love:

Good morning gang...wow just checked this/my thread and had three posts and not one notification!!!! Why?. It's my own thread , for pete's sake. Amy....do ya know why this is like this. I got no indication of this activity on my thread. Find this troubling....you?
Anyhow , it's a great sunny day and Mare and i are gonna do some baking today...any ideas gang...maybe some shortbread cookies and some brownies. A few ideas gang??...how can we make this a great success today /
Enjoy the day... friends a mine!:circle-of-love:

Nanaimo bars. 3 layers of butter yummmmm

• 1/2 cup butter
  • 6 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 6 tablespoons white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and white sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in peanut butter, baking soda, and salt. Make sure it is well blended. Add flour and chocolate chips.
  3. Drop teaspoons of cookie dough then flatten with fork slightly on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until just showing a hint of brown on edges. Don't overcook. Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 -10 minutes. Then transfer to cooling rack.
...sure you could add nuts...macadamia nuts would be my first choice...but I'm a cheap SOB...:rofl:...so yeah, pecans...walnuts...whatever is on hand...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom