Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

I sure hope he's weighing what's he's smoking. Hell, my guess is 42.0 so he better be weighing himself before & after trim because not only does finger hash count, but so does the stuff still stuck to his fingers! :rofl:

All you guys crack me up....what a hoot...:rofl:....Ya, with 6 hands , we finished clipping in one hour....then another hour weighing , jarring, pics, clean up, weighing another 8 zips for travelling..etc.
OK,...here are some pics,..i'l shut up now....:rollit:

When i hit the button on the calculator and it said 32.26, i gave a fist pump...ya, finally.
We have a winner....the very first person to vote,...was Overlord...or O/L, with a guess of 32.25 or 32.3.
I'm having a blast ....ok,...ok....there were two other very close guesses by Scotia , at 32.6.....Amy, at 33...oh , and 119 at 32.5...so close 119...ffs...:passitleft:
Ive had such a good time with everyone and wanna thank you all for contributing in my journal. My gang...my brothas...just a bunch of misfits, ner de wells....friends a mine...:high-five:

All you guys crack me up....what a hoot...:rofl:....Ya, with 6 hands , we finished clipping in one hour....then another hour weighing , jarring, pics, clean up, weighing another 8 zips for travelling..etc.
OK,...here are some pics,..i'l shut up now....:rollit:

When i hit the button on the calculator and it said 32.26, i gave a fist pump...ya, finally.
We have a winner....the very first person to vote,...was Overlord...or O/L, with a guess of 32.25 or 32.3.
I'm having a blast ....ok,...ok....there were two other very close guesses by Scotia , at 32.6.....Amy, at 33...oh , and 119 at 32.5...so close 119...ffs...:passitleft:
Ive had such a good time with everyone and wanna thank you all for contributing in my journal. My gang...my brothas...just a bunch of misfits, ner de wells....friends a mine...:high-five:

Great job, Brother, and congrat's on breaking the 2lb mark! :high-five:

Any chance there's another 10 oz. of finger hash??? :hmmmm:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom