Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

All you guys crack me up....what a hoot...:rofl:....Ya, with 6 hands , we finished clipping in one hour....then another hour weighing , jarring, pics, clean up, weighing another 8 zips for travelling..etc.
OK,...here are some pics,..i'l shut up now....:rollit:

When i hit the button on the calculator and it said 32.26, i gave a fist pump...ya, finally.
We have a winner....the very first person to vote,...was Overlord...or O/L, with a guess of 32.25 or 32.3.
I'm having a blast ....ok,...ok....there were two other very close guesses by Scotia , at 32.6.....Amy, at 33...oh , and 119 at 32.5...so close 119...ffs...:passitleft:
Ive had such a good time with everyone and wanna thank you all for contributing in my journal. My gang...my brothas...just a bunch of misfits, ner de wells....friends a mine...:high-five:

1st congrats on breaking that 2lb mark, 2nd "I Finally won something & can't collect"

Ahh the irony...

:yahoo:

Hey Buck..mornin to ya bud!
Yes..dry...everything in containers last night with lids off....this morning all was crispy...so..lids back on. Will do this for many days until i feel comfortable leaving lids on.
Checked weight of measured 2 zips this morning and still at 56 grms...so im happy about that...no weight was lost over night....tells me moisture content is where i want it to be...very happy with this harvest.
My RH% in drying /grow room was holding at right around 50%...perfect !
Enjoy your day Buck!

Hey Buck..mornin to ya bud!
Yes..dry...everything in containers last night with lids off....this morning all was crispy...so..lids back on. Will do this for many days until i feel comfortable leaving lids on.
Checked weight of measured 2 zips this morning and still at 56 grms...so im happy about that...no weight was lost over night....tells me moisture content is where i want it to be...very happy with this harvest.
My RH% in drying /grow room was holding at right around 50%...perfect !
Enjoy your day Buck!

That's great, in winters I can dry in around 4-5 days. You probably won't lose anymore weight, maybe a couple grams. The dungeon throwing pounds out now:Namaste::goodjob::green_heart::passitleft:

Since your flower room is budless now duggs, I figured I'd drop a little pic, this is around day 49-50

Save me a Dooby of that star pupil, want to try her:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
Ok bud..will do! My lil Star Pupil weighed in at 19 grms.
Smells divine..and is very dark purple...almost black with a pungent sweet smell.

Back
Top Bottom