Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Great day to ya'l gang! I wanna take a few min's. and start this new journal for another go at the Star Pupil and black Cherry Punch while trying out a new strain with Purple Envy. Everyone keeps visiting my journals and giving support with their advise, participation and great humor so i'm doin another. I have to throw another big thank you out to our very own Doc Bud for his continued support and work with his/our DBHBB 'Kit'. This grow will be in his 'first run' soil again ...just like the last one. I also want to give a big shout out to all the members who follow our journals each and every day that may not be well, and who are battling sicknesses but still find time , energy and the resolve to participate in these journals. Much respect to all of you!!
I am hoping this grow will bring some members out of hiding and make yourself known around the neighborhood. You lurkers are all very welcome and we want your presence around too! Come and join us, it's all fun and any questions are very welcome.
Thank you 420 Mag. for giving me/us the opportunity to share our passion!

My set up is the same as last grow and i'm liking my new (prize for POTM) light from Mars.
All lights are Budmaster 675XG..........one
Advanced 400XTE.............one
G8, all red 90W UFO's......two
G8 240W all bloom..........one
Mars ..................................one
All lights and fans controlled by cheap, mechanical timers...the 20 dollar kind with the push , pull pins.
Exhaust combo is on a speed controller set to about 75% .
Pots are still my homemade 26 gal. 'Rootbuilders' They are sitting in homemade 'beer cap' style aluminum trays which then sit on 5 caster H.D. plant trollies.
Ventilation is the same as always with a 6inch inline Ostberg exhaust fan coupled to a Can #33 filter. This combo is extremely reliable and i'm headed into year 6 with this combo. many around the mag. are now using this very same pairing. This fan is only run at 70- 80% which helps prolong it's effectiveness and reliability. Please do NOT run your exhaust fan any slower than 70 % for fear of 'cooking' the start windings in that motor. Also don't run it at 100% either ...you just don't need it 'screaming' away when 70-80% works much better.
Also for air circulation , i have a 12inch oscillating fan sitting on a box at the back of the garden. For canopy air movement there is also a 6 inch , mini oscillating fan on the GR door once the girls get big.
Grow medium will be Doc's gear ...nuff said!

Finally , as seen with my previous grows,..i like to grow two large plants in each of the 26 gal. pots. I like how this works out and i feel i get the absolute most out of my little space which is only about 42wide by 60 long by about 90 inches high.
My goal , this round will be again to top the two pound mark!!
Last grow was short with final number at 26 ounces..dried!
Thanks for joining along gang...lets do this!:yahoo::welcome:

OK....just gave the Star Pupil a decent test drive......Oh ya...she's a winner and a keeper. :yahoo:
Much better flavor starting to come thru ...not to mention i had four good hauls off a J and wow.....nice. A lil speedy right now , but a nice 'speedy'...:surf: I can also tell that more flavors are in there , but need some time to cure properly. The moisture content is perfect, moist but burns so fu..n smooth ,..no shit,..like silk,..or a babies bum,...smooth !Grown in DBHBB 'first run' soil...:slide::slide:
So glad i have one more comin.
I'l get a few pics of the new crop later tonight gang. They're under the Budmaster 675XG (both modes on). Will remain in the #one's for two more weeks , then it's transplant time. The lil PE and SP are about two weeks behind , as you will soon see, but , man , these Black Cherry Punches are just outstanding...look at em!....Later..LMAO!

Mods,..can you please update my sig. with this new journal ...just like all the others...with a 'welcome' emogie. Thanks eh! Happy Easter!
If it can be done it's Teddy or Richard
Don't think they work till late

bet u can do it Duggans. Copy yer current line with the smily and words, delete the words, then copy yer link to this thread, create the words just like in the thread title, highlight them, create a link , little chain thingy, insert the thread link, BAM!

Yer signature is in with settings, yer avetar icon at top of page, click that

Hope that helps some

OK....just gave the Star Pupil a decent test drive......Oh ya...she's a winner and a keeper. :yahoo:
Much better flavor starting to come thru ...not to mention i had four good hauls off a J and wow.....nice. A lil speedy right now , but a nice 'speedy'...:surf: I can also tell that more flavors are in there , but need some time to cure properly. The moisture content is perfect, moist but burns so fu..n smooth ,..no shit,..like silk,..or a babies bum,...smooth !Grown in DBHBB 'first run' soil...:slide::slide:
So glad i have one more comin.
I'l get a few pics of the new crop later tonight gang. They're under the Budmaster 675XG (both modes on). Will remain in the #one's for two more weeks , then it's transplant time. The lil PE and SP are about two weeks behind , as you will soon see, but , man , these Black Cherry Punches are just outstanding...look at em!....Later..LMAO!
Saweeeeeeeeeet

Glad the Star Pupil is smoking as good as she looks
Love seeing my girls, they are changing every day now

I'm lusting for my Star Pupil girls:drool::drool:

Where is the recliner Duggs? I hear all the first page folks get recliners at your place brother. Point me in the right direction so I can take my pack off and relax for a bit.

How about a nugget of that Star Pupil and BCP to relax with? I brought ya a 6 pack of Stellas

I think I’ve made the first page :slide:
That would be some kind of 420mag rite of passage yeah? 1st page in Doogs’ rooms?
:green_heart:
So happy to hear of you enjoying your last harvest. You must be toned ti find a new keeper with the SP :yummy:

Settling in for a new ride :popcorn::nomo: ... brought my own banana lounge... :cool:

If it can be done it's Teddy or Richard
Don't think they work till late

bet u can do it Duggans. Copy yer current line with the smily and words, delete the words, then copy yer link to this thread, create the words just like in the thread title, highlight them, create a link , little chain thingy, insert the thread link, BAM!

Yer signature is in with settings, yer avetar icon at top of page, click that

Hope that helps some
Thanks eh Chris,..was gonna try all that but just got home to find that Amedeus Forzin fixed it all up for me. Awesome, thank you Amedeus....:passitleft:Have a great Easter Chris and thanks eh!:passitleft:
Can’t miss this! :drool:
Great to have you along again Doob!..Cheers...eh!:volcano-smiley:
Saweeeeeeeeeet

Glad the Star Pupil is smoking as good as she looks
Love seeing my girls, they are changing every day now

I'm lusting for my Star Pupil girls:drool::drool:
Yup, they called it Star Pupil for a reason. Wait till ya see the sad example i got goin now...what a hoot. Know what though...she is still shinin, the poor girl...wait...you'l see later...Have a great Easter Chris!
Awright! First page! :slide::ciao::bongrip:
Yup , there ya are...right where i need ya need to be....Gray gets this recliner....built in table and cooler....:slide:You and 'M' have a great Easter Gray!
Grabbing a chair
Yup...i brought in a few more....cheers to ya OL!:passitleft:
First page grabbing a seat and Stella . Cheers duggan
Yes,..Stella's have been restocked by visitors...friends....ner de' well's ,..misfits ...'my people'..Glad to have you here Scotia. Cheers and enjoy Easter bud!
Is there another cooler? This ones empty? Looking forward to another great grow brother!

:passitleft:
Yes,...more Stella's in my Bob Marley cooler...over in the corner by all Doc's stuff there...LOL!:ganjamon:
First page woot woot! *Hands over Stella sixer* CHEERS! :high-five:
Accepts sixer of Stella's...gives big smile ,..then promptly places six pack in ice filled cooler!....:thumb::thanks:Welcome aboard Killer!..:passitleft:
Damn got here late no chairs left lol :popcorn: Oh well now i am subbed in and am glad this is the third new start for me this month.... nice to be in from the beginning Green Days friends
Great to have you along Hacks...just another grow with Doc's gear.....mucho fun....:surf: Have a great Easter with your people Hacks...cheers eh!
Where is the recliner Duggs? I hear all the first page folks get recliners at your place brother. Point me in the right direction so I can take my pack off and relax for a bit.

How about a nugget of that Star Pupil and BCP to relax with? I brought ya a 6 pack of Stellas
Ya van,look around my brotha...your chair is right there...i seen ya comin...here...grab this Stella too...OK, mays well pass these nuggets of SP around too....:rollit::rollit::rollit:Happy Easter Van,..glad your here my friend!
I think I’ve made the first page :slide:
That would be some kind of 420mag rite of passage yeah? 1st page in Doogs’ rooms?
:green_heart:
So happy to hear of you enjoying your last harvest. You must be toned ti find a new keeper with the SP :yummy:

Settling in for a new ride :popcorn::nomo: ... brought my own banana lounge... :cool:
There ya are Amy...nice to have you along. Welcome to the first page woman. Have a great Easter with your family ..cheers .:passitleft:
Hey Van! We arrived together :high-five:

Free recliner eh? Sounds good - might have more cushion than this banana lounge... grab me one too would ya please! :)
Yup brought in about 20 more yesterday , hoping for a good turnout....got a good group of very cool growers and misfits. Thank you everyone....well, gotta start sup for the boys . Gonna get some new pics tonight too. Cheers ya'l.

I',m back with a few pics...the really tiny one on the right is the Purple Envy,..the twisted looking shiny one is the Star Pupil and the bigger ones in the back are the two new Black Cherry Punches....thanks again Neiko!!

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom