Dumbest thing youve done while high

stoned_seabass

i dont know if there has been a thread for this one, but whats been the dumbest thing youve done while high...like something that you did that could have gotten yourself screwed over while high or maybe just the stupidest thing youve said...i know so far right now the dumbest thing ive done was talk to umbrellas at a beach resort in the day while people were around. then again today when my mom showed me my phone bill and i laughed....so what have you all done

I don't know I'm usually the one who's high telling people to stop being stoopid.

There was a Party I think it was Prom night. I was too tired, high, and drunk. To get up and bone this hot chick who was screaming for someone to stick it to her.

The stupides thing i've done, (that i can remember) is when one time me and two other friends were cruisin around in my car and me and another friend pitched in a little of our stashes to have a nice blunt, and my other friend matched a bowl. So we smoked down and everyone wanted some fuckin frosties from wendies PRONTO. So im drivin and we're all laughin at stupid shit and i fly right by wendies. We realized about a mile down the road that we passed it. we're all like fuck so we turned around and get to laughin at stupid shit again and drive right by wendies again, we drove right back to my friends house, played a few games of halo, then someone was like, damn i wish i had a frosty. it finally hit us that we forgot all about it. so on the way to wendies we smoked down another bowl and drove passed it again!! this time we realized and turned right around and right to wendies where once i got there realized i had left my wallet at my friends house. so i never even got one damn frosty.

wow...i would fucking cry!

I dont' have one stupid moment, more like a series of ridiculous comments i've made while high. Thankfully i was too high to remember most of these embarrasing moments.

Back
Top Bottom