Dumpy's First 1000 Watt Soil Grow

Well...just bought a veho VEMUSB400X VMS-004D 400x USB Microscope instead. Amazon sent an email saying they can't deliver the original unit to the great white north and will be refunding my visa.

Need to add something similar or the same to my tool chest. Purchased a 30x jewelers loop and it doesnt seem to cut it.........

Nice to see you have your signature rocking now,,,,much easier for the lazy like me to jump over to your page. :)

Thats me...Catering to lazies... :blunt: Hows it going across the lake Brodda? T

Weather is awful nice today, plants are doing great, dog is happy and spending most of his time out in the yard......... the mixed drinks and the BBQ are starting to earn their keep

Got any ideas on a harvest date yet?

I hear you.... Took a ride to Port Dover on Friday. It was crazy. Thousands of bikes is an understatement. Dunno about the harvest date yet. looks like another month from now according to the seed seller. Was gonna post some pics of trics and get some feedback as to when to start clear week. Running low on flower nutes so I'm gonna have to go see the hydro shop again. That'll be another hundred bucks..... it never ends.......Should start getting reasonable soon. just getting into a hobby is always expensive.

Just got the scope today and started playing with it. Here are some pics

new_microscope5.jpg
new_microscope4.jpg
new_microscope3.jpg
new_microscope2.jpg
new_microscope1.jpg
new_microscope.jpg

It is tough to get pics when the magnification is increased. You need to hold it still and adjust the focus with one hand and press the capture button on the laptop with the other. Seems to work well though. In the next few weeks it will be fun watching the trics mature. Plus if I get bugs it will make them easy to identify.

I tried to find optical zoom info in the specifications for your scope but couldnt find anything. You probably know this already but if you stay in the scopes optical range your pics should come out clearer when you hand hold the unit. The digital zoom range, taking pics in this range needs a tripod, any movement and the pic will be out of focus.

My personal camera has 4x optical zoom, for a old digital it takes ok pics in this range but if I try to zoom in on the deer a hundred meters from my house I have to use the digital range and the pics come out terrible because I cant hold it still enough. Drinking lots of Tim Hortons coffee makes things a tad worse for me. :)

This is the one I was looking @ Amazon: Aven 26700-300 ZipScope USB Digital Microscope with 2 Mega-Pixel 10x-50x Optical, 200x Digital Magnification

1667185769363.png

, it goes up to 50x optical. I hoping it will take good enough hand held pics without having to keep a tripod in the grow room.

So much for the good weather, calling for rain on this side of the pond all weekend.

I tried to find optical zoom info in the specifications for your scope but couldnt find anything. You probably know this already but if you stay in the scopes optical range your pics should come out clearer when you hand hold the unit. The digital zoom range, taking pics in this range needs a tripod, any movement and the pic will be out of focus.

My personal camera has 4x optical zoom, for a old digital it takes ok pics in this range but if I try to zoom in on the deer a hundred meters from my house I have to use the digital range and the pics come out terrible because I cant hold it still enough. Drinking lots of Tim Hortons coffee makes things a tad worse for me. :)

This is the one I was looking @ Amazon: Aven 26700-300 ZipScope USB Digital Microscope with 2 Mega-Pixel 10x-50x Optical, 200x Digital Magnification
, it goes up to 50x optical. I hoping it will take good enough hand held pics without having to keep a tripod in the grow room.

So much for the good weather, calling for rain on this side of the pond all weekend.

I was looking at that one. It gets lots of great reviews. The deal breaker for me was no apple support.

it is supposed to be 20x or 400x with a 2 mp Cmos. Did Tim Hortons move in or do you have someone sending it to you? We had a Krispy Kreme move in and it was lined up for months. Now it like crickets over there. Nice doughnuts but the coffee is leaves lots to be desired. Gonna take some more pics tonight. Watered them up last night. They are turning into sticky, stinky ladies.

There has to be at least 7- Timmy's with in a half hour drive from me. Krispy when out of business in this area but when they first opened they did well,,,,,didnt last but a year.

Back
Top Bottom