Durban Poison Clones In Coco

Canuckush

These were my first attempt at clones and growing in this medium, due to a couple of factors I had stunted their growth early in the grow; no proper nutrients, wrong ph, but once I had it sorted out it went well, I trained them low due to a small grow space.
After a month of cure the buds remained solid except the lowers that are a bit airy, the buds in the jars smell like earth and pine.
When smoking it from a glass pipe it burns well, stays lit long enough but sometimes has to be relit to finish the bowl. The smoke is smooth and sometimes sweet tasting.
The high is strong but not like a stoned couch lock, but an uplifting, happy, smile around for a couple of hours high. I can feel it in my head immediately and then later on it relaxes my aches and pains from my osteoarthritis. It is definitely a good wake and bake strain for getting things done around the house and for kicking off an evening of movies or music videos, it greatly adds to the feel good vibes!
I almost forgot to mention that when I grind it in my puck grinder it seems to puff up and double in size from a solid nug to a full grinder of large pieces, perfect for a bowl but it takes some grinding to get it fine enough for rolling joints.
I'd definitely grow this strain out again, the wife and I like this for it euphoric, smooth high, no jitters here, just an all around good smoke!
20191224_211942.jpg

On with the smoke!

How long was flower with this strain? Who was the breeder? Buds look good. I've always thought of growing this one, but I probably wont if it takes 85 weeks to flower. I like to stay in the 8 to 10 week window
Nice job dude!

How long was flower with this strain? Who was the breeder? Buds look good. I've always thought of growing this one, but I probably wont if it takes 85 weeks to flower. I like to stay in the 8 to 10 week window
Nice job dude!
Thank you, these were from Crop king seeds, it took 10 weeks almost to the day when I decided to harvest, I went with little amber and a lot of cloudy trichs, I didn't want this to go any further and risk degrading the clear headed high, and that's just what I achieved after cure.
The next time I grow this strain I plan on getting the DP beans from a different breeder to do a comparison.

Thank you, these were from Crop king seeds, it took 10 weeks almost to the day when I decided to harvest, I went with little amber and a lot of cloudy trichs, I didn't want this to go any further and risk degrading the clear headed high, and that's just what I achieved after cure.
The next time I grow this strain I plan on getting the DP beans from a different breeder to do a comparison.
I have been looking at Sensi Seeds Durban. It doesnt have a long flower so maybe someday. Nice job!

I also tried the Crop King genetics and pretty much experienced the same as you. Would really like to find some old school Durban poison genetics, Crop King revised their description at 40% Indica, so not sure how really it is a true Durban poison strain.

Back
Top Bottom