Durban Poison Leaf Discolouration

Basement Prod

Good morning
Looking for a little advise or opinion.
I have Durban Poison growing in a bubbleponics environment and I am seeing leaf discolouration where the leaves are losing colour but the veins seem to be staying darker.

What I know.
My PH was out of wack up to about 8. I have been lowering it over the last 3 days a bit at a time not to overdo it and it is now down to 6.

What I don't know
Could PH issues cause this?
Did some google and reading and think perhaps Mag issue?
If it was PH issue that i have fixed will the leaves get their colour back?

Any insight from someone that know more than me and that is a pretty low bar, it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Good morning
Looking for a little advise or opinion.
I have Durban Poison growing in a bubbleponics environment and I am seeing leaf discolouration where the leaves are losing colour but the veins seem to be staying darker.

What I know.
My PH was out of wack up to about 8. I have been lowering it over the last 3 days a bit at a time not to overdo it and it is now down to 6.

What I don't know
Could PH issues cause this?
Did some google and reading and think perhaps Mag issue?
If it was PH issue that i have fixed will the leaves get their colour back?

Any insight from someone that know more than me and that is a pretty low bar, it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

If your pH was out of range, the color was from some nutrients not being taken up by the plant. The leaves may not return to normal, but your new growth will not show the same signs.

Thank you. You help everyone here. Awesome!!!
Well, I try to help everyone. I do make mistakes like most humans. I try to make sure everyone gets an answer, and I know if I give a wrong one, someone will come along and correct me. I have a "cult" following. I think they are waiting for the mistakes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom