aceknight

She's on her way :p
cropkingdurbanpoison.jpg

Am ordering a couple durban poison regular seeds soon. Mine will be Dutch Passion...are yours Dutch Passion by any chance...and not an auto? It looks quite a bit to the indica end. Subscribing to the thread for growing them tips. The plants are looking nice and healthy*

Durban Poison 2.JPG

Am ordering a couple durban poison regular seeds soon. Mine will be Dutch Passion...are yours Dutch Passion by any chance...and not an auto? It looks quite a bit to the indica end. Subscribing to the thread for growing them tips. The plants are looking nice and healthy*
CropKing, and yes some indica.

and thank you!

the genuine D Poison looks like something I would never buy, but it will put a dent in your head

Would be nice to have some real genuine durban! A dent in your head? lol

I read it's a thcv strain. Looking forward to it. if I can get a male...jack herer auto is gonna get seeded. May be an interesting hybrid.

Would be nice to have some real genuine durban! A dent in your head? lol

I read it's a thcv strain. Looking forward to it. if I can get a male...jack here auto is gonna get seeded. May be an interesting hybrid.
Silly words we use when the strain is that good. I'll keep it simple next time. Let me know how the grow goes sounds like a great idea. Thanks!

Silly words we use when the strain is that good. I'll keep it simple next time. Let me know how the grow goes sounds like a great idea. Thanks!

Not a bad symbolism (kick in the head) Guess that's what they call a metaphor?

You obviously discerned I meant jack herer auto, but I'm a lousy 2 or 3 finger typer. Don't recall seeing a JH and durban hybrid...so maybe be an exceptional one.

Back
Top Bottom