Dust in indoor grows

Wallykazam

I see a lot of posts where people seem very worried about dust in the grow room....i guess my question will be how bad is dust for the actual plants? I see plants grown outdoors that seem to do even better than any indoor grow and im pretty sure dust is everywhere outside but still the plants do fine.....so why the big worry indoors?

I see a lot of posts where people seem very worried about dust in the grow room....i guess my question will be how bad is dust for the actual plants? I see plants grown outdoors that seem to do even better than any indoor grow and im pretty sure dust is everywhere outside but still the plants do fine.....so why the big worry indoors?

That's a pretty straight forward one. Would you want dust/other random air born crap on a piece of amazing food you're going to eat? Outdoors are more prone to dust yes, but it all depends on conditions. Also if you're growing indoors under a negative pressure environment with constant air flow, you'd like to keep as much of that air clean as possible as it's constantly moving over the plant surface. Dust and other particles can also disturb trich production. It really all boils down to ... do you want your buds covered in crap?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well a smart grower washes outdoor at harvest so i would just assume the same goal is acheived with indoor after a quick dunk...so outdoor herb is full of crap then?

Well a smart grower washes outdoor at harvest so i would just assume the same goal is acheived with indoor after a quick dunk...so outdoor herb is full of crap then?

I look back now on all of your posts and they all seem like you're trying to argue with people? Then I look at your profile and it says you're a troll....? Are you here trying to learn or are you here learning to troll our community? I don't like you already.

I look back now on all of your posts and they all seem like you're trying to argue with people? Then I look at your profile and it says you're a troll....? Are you here trying to learn or are you here learning to troll our community? I don't like you already.

Lol. Dam freak .

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You breathe in dust with every breath you take.
Unless you're one of those people who has to live in a sterile bubble with filtered air, this is a non-issue. You're gonna get dust in your lungs every minute of every day, whether you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom