Dusted’s Traditional Hydroponic Grows

Despite my anxiety about having enough seedlings it looks OK. One armed helmet head decided to compete with the WW right beside it so I will have to decide who gets pulled. The seed under the water stream is growing the root and the casing swelling so it may pop off today. Six of seven successful sprouts is pretty good but I usually get 100%.

One armed Helmet head, I like that :rofl:

Uhg it’s annoying when seedlings do that. My C99 kinda looks like it might emerge with its helmet so I dropped a little water on it in hopes it shed its helmet. Hate having to remove the membrane, it’s like playing the game Operation. A game I wasn’t good at lol.

Yesterday WW 1 was doing really well so I yanked one armed helmet head. It was in horrid shape and I doubt it would have made it. As soon as I did, WW1 started damping off and looking sickly, so I allowed it to dry out a bit. It seems better today. The casing came off the second WW last night and I got the membrane removed. It looks to be in good shape despite taking its time. I will have to see which WW does the best before choosing which to keep.

The others are doing their thing below ground. I add the white cardboard to the pots to prevent algae from growing where the nutrient keeps the rocks wet. It also provides nice reflection for the little leaves to soak up. The room temperature is a bit low (22 C day/20 C night) but as I turn up the light and the furnace starts to run more it should get a bit warmer. I don't mind cool grows since it preserves the terpenes better. RH is 55% which is OK. Nutrient temperature slowly follows the room temperature so the chiller doesn't even kick in. It's too early for a circulation fan yet.

Still waiting for my seed order from England. It was mailed three weeks ago and I'm getting impatient. It's not like I need the seeds to plant, but I like to know they are in the fridge.

Now I’m pissed. Received the package from Seedsman only to find a #$%@^. No seeds. The package had obviously not been opened. No customs tape. No slits in the envelope. They shipped me a £65 freakin #$%@^. We shall see if they make it right.

Now I’m pissed. Received the package from Seedsman only to find a coaster. No seeds. The package had obviously not been opened. No customs tape. No slits in the envelope. They shipped me a £65 freakin coaster. We shall see if they make it right.
Good grief. How the hell do they forget to ship the fricken seeds? Sorry to hear that dusted.

Aside from their assinine ways of shipping from Spain to the UK and from there shipped to the ordered destination, this is just another reason why I won’t bother with seedsman. Please let us know if seedsman makes this right.

Now I’m pissed. Received the package from Seedsman only to find a XXXXXXX. No seeds. The package had obviously not been opened. No customs tape. No slits in the envelope. They shipped me a £65 freakin XXXXXX. We shall see if they make it right.
I'd slice that sucker open very carefully. Packaging has gotten very creative lately!

Also, you probably should edit out what they sent, as customs reads these threads as a way to keep track of what stealth methods are being used for shipping.

I have received product from them before without problem. Someone was stoned and bored at work and didn't put the seeds into the package before sealing it up.

Nothing yet. Worst case, I have to open a dispute with PayPal, but I will give it some time before doing that.

Got some mosquito dunks for the system. My spore blend eventually works against the fungus flies but I thought I might as well get a time release of the specific bacteria needed to kill the nymphs. I still haven’t decided on which WW to keep since they both look the same. Everything is thriving but it’s even more boring at this stage than waiting for trichomes to change colour, since most of the action is below ground. At about four weeks they finally start to do something.

Got bored and took some pictures. Grow room day time temperature is just about 23 C with night still hitting 20 C. RH fluctuates with temperature but is around 55%. I think next nutrient change I will go with full strength grow levels according to REMO's recommendations because the girls are a bit pale.

I'd slice that sucker open very carefully. Packaging has gotten very creative lately!
Now I feel like a fool. Even after being told by Shed, I missed the hidden seeds in that tiny little package. They were indeed very creative. I emailed Seedsman to let them know I’m a dummy.

Now I feel like a fool. Even after being told by Shed, I missed the hidden seeds in that tiny little package. They were indeed very creative. I emailed Seedsman to let them know I’m a dummy.
They were pretty creative this time for me as well. Very nicely done too, I was almost convinced there was a mistake until I opened it.

Not a bad haul. Paid for 5 Peyote WiFi and 5 Peyote Zkittlez. Got 10 Bad Azz (fem), 3 Bubba Kush (fem), and 3 WW (fem) as freebies.

Back
Top Bottom