Dusted's Blue Cheese

Dusted

I thought the ladies were ready to harvest until I switched back to the metal halide bulb, for photo's, and saw the pictures. No amber trichomes yet on the one that looks mature. One of the plants still has mostly white pistils and they are at 9 weeks from flip. Any side branches not vertical have either snapped or bend almost to the ground. I use hydroponics and this room uses a 600 watt mh/hps, depending on the plant phase.

I thought the ladies were ready to harvest until I switched back to the metal halide bulb, for photo's, and saw the pictures. No amber trichomes yet on the one that looks mature. One of the plants still has mostly white pistils and they are at 9 weeks from flip. Any side branches not vertical have either snapped or bend almost to the ground. I use hydroponics and this room uses a 600 watt mh/hps, depending on the plant phase.

Who is the breeder of your Blue Cheese?

Who is the breeder of your Blue Cheese?

I believe they are from Canuck seeds. They are supposed to be an 8 week flowering strain but flowering time is often understated. Many people also harvest prematurely, myself included occasionally. A few more pictures.

Looks like foxtailing. How far is your light from those tops?
They have been on restricted N for 6 weeks and flushing for almost 2 weeks, so deficiencies
Cool bud pics. How’s the smell Dusted? My Blue Dreams are so strong. Almost like pledge furniture polish. Mine are 5 1/2 weeks into the flip.
They are by far the stinkiest I have grown. Sweetish skunk odour fills the house

@ Dusted

Looked at the website and Canuck Seeds recommends 8 weeks, what are the trichs looking like. I don't really look at the the breeders recommendations except for getting an idea when to begin looking at the trichs.
Not sure what your goal is, I try and harvest at 60 to 70 cloudy with a few amber, that gives me, in an Indica, a good buzz without couch lock. My buddy in NM like the uppity buzz so he goes for < 40% cloudy with no amber.

Back
Top Bottom