Dutch Bud Has Fallen From Grace

Whatever happened to the Chocolate Thai strain that was all the shit in the 80's? That's the one I miss.

i forgot about this thread. or well yeah i love to make my own "stable crosses" which takes alot of work. I know how to do it and pass traits and what not. Look forward to the Smokey seed co.

So I searched Landrace and this is the only thread that came up for me. I've read some where what a landrace strain is but have forgotten, can some one explain it to me? Is it just a strain that is naturally native to that area?

A landrace strain is a strain that is natively bred and grown, like say Highland Thai, Colombian Gold, Punta Roja, Vietnam Black, Hindu Kush etc.... I think it needs to have been around in the area for 50 years before it gets the landrace classification, Old Mother Sativa (originally Mullumbimby Madness) is a strain thats been considered an "australian" landrace, even though its just a pure thai plant, because it has been grown and acclimatised for over 50 years in Aus. When we were being born everything was landrace really, and most landrace were sativa, but now because of the indoor market and the crackdown on smuggling most of the available landrace is indica.

I didnt think the budd in Amsterdam was anthing to write home about. good but far from the best ive ever had. usually 10 to 20 varieties which all seemed the same, dry and harsh.

Amsterdam is something every stoner shoud experience themselves.

suppose im spoiled by southern california cronic, which is delivered to my house like dominos pizza.

no passport necessary or overpriced hotels and lousy food.

what good is legal budd if there is no good places to eat
check out this link
YouTube - How to order food in Holland

Back
Top Bottom