Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

Managed to get 73.22g or 2.58oz very smokable dried from clone 1.1, And quite a bit small larf that I did not weigh. It may be decarbed and made into brownies.

Vaped some while packing it away into jars to cure. Very tasty, almost sweet. Great body and head high. I will not let it hang for so long before curing next time, it was pretty dry.

We have learnt, and will do better next time. Clones 1.2 and 1.3 have about two weeks left before chop!

congrats on your recent harvest Dutchin. i'm excited about that hindu kush you've got going.

congrats on your recent harvest Dutchin. i'm excited about that hindu kush you've got going.
Hi PK1, thanks for the kind words. I am excited too! I have a small cutting of it I’m going to try reversing a branch and attempt some seeds here. Should be fun!
Well done DAB. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Dusted. I don’t plan on having as many plants going on my next run, as dull as that may be to witness! My schedule is just too busy!!
Congrats on the harvest brother! Bring on 1.1 & 1.2
We managed to limp her along, huh!? 1.2 and 1.3 are in the 1-2 week window now. (1.1 is already chopped ;) )
Way to go DAB:welldone:
:thanks:

Getting here a little late, but congrats on the harvest DAB!
Don’t beat yourself up, I have been busy in everyone else’s journals, it seemed I had let mine slide by!
Has anyone seen the bottom of a bottle of Terpinator is my question! But no, those don't look like they belong there.
Haha leave it to me to find the one bottle that has turned.

Thank you for taking the time to peek in, Shed. :Namaste:

Well folks, harvest day has come!
Here’s a few shots of clone 1.2;
D5C913BC-85A3-4290-A7E0-884DA1657DD9.jpeg

1F589D54-3995-4961-8846-CF65DA4AAE4C.jpeg

It’s pretty dense, and so sticky. I need a break and switching between football and baseball. I’ll get back to the trimming shortly!

Clones drying away, will probably be jarring it up tomorrow, after a thanksgiving feast!!

Happy thanksgiving if you’re celebrating this weekend!

Another great use for a tomato cage! Nice one.

Happy Thanksgiving too! Was turkey day today and I didn't leave room for pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream. smoking some Hindu Kush of my own so will be feeling the munchies soon and go demolish a half pie! lol

Cooking up some cocobudder right now with fresh buds I pulled off my outdoor CBD girl today. 50g wet pot in 250ml coconut oil. Just letting the water from the buds boil off now then raise the temp to decarb.

ELbudder01.JPG

:peace:

Oh looks like a good rainy day project, @OldMedUser. Was there enough pie left over for your munchies!?

Almost a whole one left so I had 1/4 pie with about a cup of fresh whipped cream about 2am after 4 or 5 good pipe hits of that Hindu. Slept like a log. A dead log at that! :)

Got my cocobudder all strained and left to settle the fines out overnight then filled two little 125ml mason jars with it a couple hours ago and they are hardening up in the freezer to lock in the lecithin. Going to scrape the fines out of the measuring cup and have them on toast with some honey and cinnamon any time soon. Took a good dose of the budder last night and the joints are feeling a lot better today, Usually takes a few days before it kicks in but this is higher CBD content than other stuff I've grown. Felt like I was getting a bit of a buzz off it but had been toking so hard to tell. Haven't had a toke yet today so will eat some and see what happens. Shouldn't get any kind of buzz off this stuff if it's <15 THC as advertised.

Sunny day today so took the top off that outdoor girl so she can get all the sun has to offer. Saving the rainy days for trimming her up. :) Was frosty out there this morning but she's at 57F right now at 1:30pm.

:peace:

cocobudder all strained and left to settle the fines out overnight then filled two little 125ml mason jars

I have a ton of popcorn buds I’m debating whether to try my hand at hash or decarb for some butter...

Was frosty out there this morning but she's at 57F right now at 1:30pm.
Yes I’d say winter is coming swiftly!!

Clones are jarred up and curing! 107.8g from 1.2, and 63g from 1.3. I only ended up trimming the nicest, densest colas, I didn’t bother weighing all the popcorn as per the above...I can’t really say if there was more from 1.2 which had the RO water over 1.3 on the tap water, I think I may have just taken more from 1.2 in general...

Back
Top Bottom