Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

Organic soil grows use bacteria (microbes) in the soil to break down the nutrients and make them accessible to the plants. If there's no bacteria in your soil then you would need to be feeding the plant nutrients. Molasses is just another thing that microbes eat so some folks recommend using it in living organic soil (LOS) grows.

This guy disagrees!
GREAT article....thanks again.....going back to read some more

Started off with FFOF, then when I uppotted started using nutes & LST (after watching one of SHED'S journals)
Ocean forest is good stuff, peat moss with added earthworm castings and bat guano. Shouldn’t need to add nutrients for a while in it, just watch for deficiencies and start nutes slow if any show themselves.
Ever heard of 8 miles high?
No, I have not. Is it a hybrid?
got alot of info. from FUDO......he was SOOOOO much help....and Shed, Emylia, and PC Addict! 420 is really helpful!
Sounds like you’ve met the right people to grab advice from, and I agree 420 mag and it’s members are a great resource!
ever used any molasses?
As mentioned previously, the molasses benefits the LOS crowd, so me using promix I have not tried molasses.
Another awesome harvest my Berta beauty
Thanks, brother HashFart. Just a bunch of Hurtin’ Albertan’s trying to get by!
Not an organic grower
Nor am I.
Molasses is just another thing that microbes eat so some folks recommend using it in living organic soil (LOS) grows.
I don’t know why I quoted this...
COOL. Thanks Shed.......see what I mean....you always got our backs on helping out...
There’s a reason he’s a two time member of the year!

Ocean forest is good stuff, peat moss with added earthworm castings and bat guano. Shouldn’t need to add nutrients for a while in it, just watch for deficiencies and start nutes slow if any show themselves.

No, I have not. Is it a hybrid?

Sounds like you’ve met the right people to grab advice from, and I agree 420 mag and it’s members are a great resource!

As mentioned previously, the molasses benefits the LOS crowd, so me using promix I have not tried molasses.

Thanks, brother HashFart. Just a bunch of Hurtin’ Albertan’s trying to get by!

Nor am I.

I don’t know why I quoted this...

There’s a reason he’s a two time member of the year!
Dang, I haven't found anyone yet that is familiar with it. Sativa.....and that was before I came on with 420---wouldn't have ordered this....but sure hope it's ok....Lookin' good! AND the molasses....got an article from Shed....I'm not going to use it....and it took me FOREVER to find some; didn't want to order it off ZON-----I'm funny about reading things and looking at the date; can't do that on the comp. lol

Weighed up the clone from the most recent harvest, she gave us 124.62g (roughly 4.4 oz) dried buds.

Here is our reveg project

Been in dirt for 8 weeks now, and does not show any discernible growth. Just a waiting game at this point.

Stay warm out there people, were dipping down to the -40’s at night!!

Bro I’m freezing where I’m living at now. Just went through my first Ice storm ever and what more could I say. Ice sucks in more ways than one. Can’t believe how cold it is getting up where your at and how you are able to grow.
one love, shotta

daily motivation

856500BA-0465-4AEF-980E-6CAB82B9B540.jpeg

Bro I’m freezing where I’m living at now. Just went through my first Ice storm ever and what more could I say. Ice sucks in more ways than one. Can’t believe how cold it is getting up where your at and how you are able to grow.
one love, shotta

daily motivation

856500BA-0465-4AEF-980E-6CAB82B9B540.jpeg
Hang in there, Shotta! It’s not that it gets easier to deal with, you just get used to it, and appreciate the summer months that much more lol. Ice storms can be brutal though, I hope you’ve made it out unscathed.

Loving the motivation, brother! She looks a beauty!

Hang in there, Shotta! It’s not that it gets easier to deal with, you just get used to it, and appreciate the summer months that much more lol. Ice storms can be brutal though, I hope you’ve made it out unscathed.

Loving the motivation, brother! She looks a beauty!
we are doing ok. Just not used to weather like this. Also this cold really effects the hardware inside my screwed up ankle, so I have been walking with a gimp limp. But so far so good supposed to be getting snow in the next couple days on top of the ice, should be interesting.

How long did you lose power for? Nice cola pic!
Luckily we didn’t lose power and I made sure my generator had plenty of fuel and I looked it over really well to make sure she was sound and ready to deliver power for heat and light for the girls, and me and my daughter too... lol
Yeah that cola is special since it is from seeds I made last year. The crosses I made came out pretty nice.

Luckily we didn’t lose power and I made sure my generator had plenty of fuel and I looked it over really well to make sure she was sound and ready to deliver power for heat and light for the girls, and me and my daughter too... lol
Yeah that cola is special since it is from seeds I made last year. The crosses I made came out pretty nice.
Glad to hear you’re set up with a generator for the priorities ;)

Is that one of your Icy Hot crosses?

Glad to hear you’re set up with a generator for the priorities ;)

Is that one of your Icy Hot crosses?
That is actually a GG4xZkittles male crossed to a katsu black lime bubba female

We have a successful reveg!!

This was a clone of a clone of the first seed I dropped almost a year ago, March 15 she sprouted I believe. Feels like I’ve done a lot in this journal, harvested a few plants, and was really hoping to start out, and end with a seed. I am having doubts on the GA3 reversal, I’m currently trying another stab at it in the Lemonade Stand journal (for those that don’t follow here) on a Pink Lemonade. I think I may have to look at CS or STS for another attempt if I am to have a female produce pollen.

Later!

Back
Top Bottom