Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

We have a successful reveg!!

This was a clone of a clone of the first seed I dropped almost a year ago, March 15 she sprouted I believe. Feels like I’ve done a lot in this journal, harvested a few plants, and was really hoping to start out, and end with a seed. I am having doubts on the GA3 reversal, I’m currently trying another stab at it in the Lemonade Stand journal (for those that don’t follow here) on a Pink Lemonade. I think I may have to look at CS or STS for another attempt if I am to have a female produce pollen.

Later!
I’ll tell you this, I’ve done CS a number of times now... I’ve used all kinds of ppm from 25-200.. it’s forgiving stuff and it works great (it’s also only $20 for like a year supply on Amazon).

I’ll tell you this, I’ve done CS a number of times now... I’ve used all kinds of ppm from 25-200.. it’s forgiving stuff and it works great (it’s also only $20 for like a year supply on Amazon).
CS does seem like the next step for me, easiest to procure is all I’m really after.
I do have a ton of GA3 left over though, I bought 50grams of the stuff lol....
:passitleft:

Congrats on the reveg! And I'm moving to STS next so we can compare notes ;).
Looking forward to that, Shed!
And thanks for calling in. I’m glad to see you’re well enough to be making the rounds once again.

Awesome how long did it take to reveg and what light cycle did you use sir
It was a marathon 50 days in dirt until new growth, under 18/6 light. Interesting project to see if I could do it, and don’t think it needs to be done again. I like the taking cuttings before flipped to flower route.

What light did you have it under?
It’s in the veg room, under the budget 250 watt veg spec. The Pink Lemonade did not respond well to it at 100% so it’s dialed back to maybe 80-90%
Great success!!

I know you said you'll take cuttings before flower, but you can now say you grew a nice revegged plant!

:)
Yes, cross that one off of the list lol!

I believe this journal has run its course, it has served its purpose in dialing in the grow rooms, and shown me what it takes to bring a seed to harvest. I am forever grateful for the thoughts and help provided along the way, and invite anyone who is interested to follow along with my forever home journal The Lemonade Stand.

@Justin Goody would you be able to move this one to the completed journals.

Thank you, everyone!!
:Namaste:

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom