Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

Thanks dutch dragon :goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post if you have a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Dry weights are in. 55 grams. Not a lot, but its powerful stuff. Mega head high keeps coming for half an hour and it creeps up and WOW.
cheesey_harvest_001.JPG

Airy buds, so I ended up with budlets after trimming. Never mind, they will all go in the grinder anyway.
I thank you all for your support during this grow, it was a NIGHTMARE.
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS PEOPLE.

Congrats on this wonderful harvest once again I love the fruity strains this means that you are moving on to your 5th journal great work you are always an source of inspiration, the fact that you had to go through what must have seemed like hell and could have lost it but you didnt you done it again an came out with a good amount of wonderful meds:bravo::thanks:and enjoy now your wonderful bounty
Bless them Buds :partyboy::partyboy::partyboy::partyboy::partyboy::partyboy::partyboy::partyboy:
:tommy::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::tommy::rocker:Oh yea Baby party party party

Back
Top Bottom