great gifts from 420 I only just saw the post did you harvest yet
an what was the yeild mate its gonna take me a month of Sundays
to come down from this India trip
it has been even better than I had thought it would
gald that you are back from the Valleys
an in a nicer country I send many blessings from Puri
to you your wife an kids
Jai Jaganatha

It's Friday and it's time for the old weekly update, hope your all well and your grows look the picture of health.
The little veglings are doing great. There is, as always a monster, and a runt. I'm keeping them really dry:).
The box of sorrow looks like sh*t, but has a very pleasant odor:), I'm quite shocked they didn't die yet, 2 of them dried out enough to be watered. I think I'll get some nice smoke out of it, albeit a small amount. They have been on the 12/12 photoperiod for six weeks now so I'm hoping they will put at least a bit more weight on. Should be another 2 weeks, possibly 3 until the chop followed by a bit of a rebuild of the cabinet of doom, so the Jacks are gonna have a bloody good veg. Here they are.
0061155.JPG
My veglings looking all green and happy:) (except for the runty runt)
009895.JPG
None too pretty, but smelling like a cat pissed in a citrus punch:)
010834.JPG
012640.JPG
014548.JPG

Have a nice weekend 420 people, role them big and smoke them quick my friends.

Yip DD as I thought I lost this grow see uv got the next round vegging well :)
Your Scrog has turned out nice considering the issues u had. Not as nice as u may be used to but still not to grumble at :)
All looking super mate :)

Hi all, and thanks for not losing interest. Should get more interesting in a couple of weeks when I harvest the disaster crop and put the veglings in to flower. I think I will continue the perpetual, it really gets things moving.
Got the smart pots ordered ready for the next run:). Should save them from my inability to let them dry out properly. I run a greenhouse in work and have the watering duties, so it's hard to switch over to MJ mode when I come home and let them almost die of thirst every time before I water.

Talking of smart pots dd.... Current grow I'm planning an 8 week veg. Seen some 30litre 37litre smart pots
You think a 30 litre smart pot would be ample for a 8 week veg of a well trained beast or should I deffs get the 37?

I'm afraid my girls have joined yours in nute lock out. I only have about 3 weeks left. Hope they hold out until then.

Till harvest? I hope you can at least keep her eating for 2 week b/c the last week she can eat herself.

Yo Alex, 30 litre is BIG enough. I will replace my 18 litre pots with 15 litre smartpots and that's a bit on the big side. Because of the better root formation they don't need to be as big as plastic.

Yeah I thrashed it out good. Never hered my warlock clean, only with distortion, wonder what that would actually sound like? I'll give it a go when I'm really mellow:). The sound off the warlock in not a patch on my old Gibson V, but she looks the business all black and shiney:)
Thanks skybound for the advice, but I've done the holes thing as much as I can, but they are in a scrog setup in a box so I can't get at them too easily. I just can't face taking the whole thing apart again, it's a nightmare. Will for sure be doing the next run in smartpots. Plastic sucks when you done a flush:(. Will keep up the table fan drying every evening and see if that sorts them out. They are already too far gone to spend a lot of effort on, the damage has already been done. The next run will certainly make up for this one, and they are already well under way.
The nug jar holds about a quarter ounce, so its a nice size to sit on the table and use, but I always imagined it to be larger, maybe because my minimum size jars are quarter gallon.

HAH! No wonder we get along we both play guitars! You play thrash you say?

Back
Top Bottom