Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

Thank you all for the kind words.
I chopped them all 2 days ago and they are hanging to dry in the box. I've set the timer to an hour on and hour off to try and dry them gently. The one I chopped previously that was dying turned out to be some STRONG smoke. Dry weight was just 5 grams. These girls are much larger and have a great red grapefruit smell to them. Hoping for a few ounces off them. They will get a week or so in the box to dry, until the stems snap when bent, and then into jars for a good cure. Dry weights will be posted when I know.
I have just started a new journal with an update of the Jackies if anyone is interested. Link in Signature below.
I'm really glad I never chucked them when it all started going wrong, cause it is some super smoke:). The flushing at the end was really affective. Better luck next time huh.
Have a good un:)
Cheese_harvest_003.JPG

Congrats Double D...

Thanks VVD, not my best effort, but they smell like red grapefruit which is new to me:), probably about half the potential yield. Better luck next time huh.

HI CA, love the smell man, exactly red grapefruit, cool as. Hope it keeps the fruitiness when dry, smells mouthwatering. The Jackies are gonna be some killer smoke and good scroggers by the looks of things. Your girls are looking sweet to my friend and the bit of over nute you got going on you will overcome I know it. Yous gonna have a lotta weed come harvest. Sorry yous already gotta lot in the cupboard:). When my misses saw your stash she was like WTF:).

Dry weights are in. 55 grams. Not a lot, but its powerful stuff. Mega head high keeps coming for half an hour and it creeps up and WOW.
cheesey_harvest_001.JPG

Airy buds, so I ended up with budlets after trimming. Never mind, they will all go in the grinder anyway.
I thank you all for your support during this grow, it was a NIGHTMARE.
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS PEOPLE.

:clap: Standing ovation!

That's what we're here for DD.

Back
Top Bottom