Flowering outdoor October 800 grams per plant
THC: 17.14%
CBD: 1.21%
CBN: 0.07%

Green House Cheese Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Awards:
1st prize Indica Cup HTCC 2006

Skunk-Kush cross, straight from the UK
Intense musky earthy flavor, very dominant. Strong body stoned, with bursts of mental energy.
8-9 weeks, with rock-hard buds and tight calyx formation. Production up to 700 grams per square meter
Ready mid October; plants develop really bushy, so make sure to space the plants enough. Production up to 800 grams per plant.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my setup, its a 2'x2'x5'tall cabinet with a double exhaust with carbon filters. Ive got a cheap bathroom exhaust fan that's 185cfm blowing through a can filter out of the roof and inside a carbon filter with 2x 185cfm inline bathroom exhaust sucking through a cooltube. Ive got a 250 watt hps in the cooltube for flowering and I grow using a cheapo 7 band 90watt led ufo that I picked up for 90 euro with 3x32 watt 6500k cfl's. In flower I will keep the ufo and will add a couple of 2700k cfl's in the corners at either end of the cooltube. Ive got 4 baby cheese plants in 2 litre pots of plagron batmix total with added perlite, and I water weekly with bio start root stimulator. Ill probably transplant them into their final 18 litre(4 1/2 gallon) square pots next week and give them a no gnat drench to keep them fungus gnats at bay.
I'm hoping these ladies are gonna deliver big time. They'll get 5 weeks of 18hrs on 6hrs off and then Ill flip to 12hrs on 12hrs off for the 9 weeks or so of flowering. This journal will be updated on a weekly basis as that way its easier for me to look back to for reference, plus it shows a difference better.
Thanks for looking in on my humble ghetto grow, wish me luck.
Greenhouse_Cheese_7_days_old.JPG

re: Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS, Organic Soil Journal

Yeah sorry guys I totally forgot to mention that Im going to do a scrog, I loves a good scrog. Like you didn't guess:)

Re: Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS, Organic Soil Journal

This will be great an they are already looking very perky an healthy
Now down to business on your last grow you said a lot of your success was down to waiting till the soil was completely dry well I have not waterd for a week the soil feels rather dry but not like dust on my meter it reads there is a little moister still in there do I wait till she start,s to look a little wilted or should I go ahead and water now, my concern being time cant seem to get it out of my head that if I water her she will grow up a little quicker??
I thank you in advance your knowledge of plant life and need,s I think is over good rather excellent:grinjoint:

This will be great an they are already looking very perky an healthy
Now down to business on your last grow you said a lot of your success was down to waiting till the soil was completely dry well I have not waterd for a week the soil feels rather dry but not like dust on my meter it reads there is a little moister still in there do I wait till she start,s to look a little wilted or should I go ahead and water now, my concern being time cant seem to get it out of my head that if I water her she will grow up a little quicker??
I thank you in advance your knowledge of plant life and need,s I think is over good rather excellent:grinjoint:

This is a good subject jaga, and I would like to chime in a little. Different plants have different watering requirements, some non cannabis types will thrive with soil that is moister.....and stays moister.....than others. Cannabis is a plant that prefers a drier soil, drying out between waterings is critical in my experience...for more than one reason. I won't go into all the reasons, it's a generally accepted fact. The way that I go about watering is this; in essence I'm looking for a balance, I NEVER want my plants to wilt...especially during flower. Before flowering I like to push the plants to wilting....just to the slightest extent....I can tell within hours when this will occur, that being accomplished I now have an idea when I'm going to water. I want my pots to dry out just BEFORE they wilt.......and I am in agreement that watering is a very critical skill, and will have a great affect on plant health.....which equates to yield and potency.....just my ideas on watering, I would be interested to hear DD's ideas on the subject.

Hey MC thank,s for the input as a grower I also find your wisdom of the plant world very helpful I will if you do not mind post a picture of my girl and the meter reading, I have the meter in the soil all the time an have been wondering would it still give an accurate reading??

Hey MC thank,s for the input as a grower I also find your wisdom of the plant world very helpful I will if you do not mind post a picture of my girl and the meter reading, I have the meter in the soil all the time an have been wondering would it still give an accurate reading??

Probly not, those meters work by measuring the resistance between two poles, they need to be cleaned between readings to remove any oxidation that may be occurring........And yeah.........lets discuss everything and get more ideas on the table.....it's all relevant, we may talk about plants today, and I may apply what I learned to how I ride my motorcycle tomorrow! Yeah, we wanna see that pic, there are probly more folks using meters than we know!

Probly not, those meters work by measuring the resistance between two poles, they need to be cleaned between readings to remove any oxidation that may be occurring........And yeah.........lets discuss everything and get more ideas on the table.....it's all relevant, we may talk about plants today, and I may apply what I learned to how I ride my motorcycle tomorrow! Yeah, we wanna see that pic, there are probly more folks using meters than we know!

Yep thats a good point I left it in the soil because it also has a light detector on it, so when she was still just a seedling I could tell where optimum light was I dont really think I need that so much now since I put one new bulb in, could I bring it back to life by taking it out an drying it??
Growing Ganja and the art of riding bike,s is a good idea :hmmmm: I am down an uploading pic,as as I will post em in my place but bring a couple to DD,s journal:grinjoint::allgood::allgood:

Yep thats a good point I left it in the soil because it also has a light detector on it, so when she was still just a seedling I could tell where optimum light was I dont really think I need that so much now since I put one new bulb in, could I bring it back to life by taking it out an drying it??
Growing Ganja and the art of riding bike,s is a good idea :hmmmm: I am down an uploading pic,as as I will post em in my place but bring a couple to DD,s journal:grinjoint::allgood::allgood:

Bring a plant back to life?, if it is just alive you can bring it back! Or, bring the meter back to life?.....LOL

Right I am back phew them stairs get harder an harder so here she is and the meter which I will try an remember to take out of the soil an get a beter reading
2013-09-05_14_03_01.jpg
2013-09-05_14_02_52.jpg
2013-09-05_14_03_13.jpg
right there,s some from today and one of the meter I am gonna put one up from just a few day,s ago
2013-09-02_10_12_16.jpg

I looks to me a lot brighter in the last picture so what do you think Ji an I thank you in advance for any motor biking skill,s this has helped you with:grinjoint:

Right I am back phew them stairs get harder an harder so here she is and the meter which I will try an remember to take out of the soil an get a beter reading
2013-09-05_14_03_01.jpg
2013-09-05_14_02_52.jpg
2013-09-05_14_03_13.jpg
right there,s some from today and one of the meter I am gonna put one up from just a few day,s ago
2013-09-02_10_12_16.jpg

I looks to me a lot brighter in the last picture so what do you think Ji an I thank you in advance for any motor biking skill,s this has helped you with:grinjoint:

The meter is..............but shit hot!, look at those plants!

Ok that is what I used to do with my first and best grow, thing is I was told maybe got it wrong but to water till it comes through the drain hole,s?
Dont water the bike but if you use an atomiser then you can get it all sparkly

Back
Top Bottom